Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, Trickster said:

Thats great news from Percy.

On AV_transfers, thats not the original guy who knew about the medicals. It's a fake piggybacker that is pretending to be. He doesn't even type messages the same as the original guy.

I find that behaviour so deeply weird and it gets weirder the longer they carry on despite it being more and more obvious they are fake. Can anyone truly be that desperate to be liked by random internet strangers?

9 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Who is this guy?

And how do y’all post tweets like this? I post the link but it never re-formats it.

In twitter choose “copy link to tweet” then paste it in the text box below. It reformats the text string into the twitter grab. It’s how we should do this as if the tweet is a problem/reported it updates and disappears or gets edited remotely and our site Doesn’t get into issues.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

I would think any money spent on such positions would be in addition to our greatest needs, not instead of.

Yeah, I suppose what I’m saying is that a £20m+ rotation player would be better spent on most positions in our squad over McGinn (and the 3 others I mentioned).

Give me a quality leftback to give Targett a kick up the arse, a rightback, competition for Konsa... etc etc

14 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Wow, that @BradJones76 is spouting like a canary, reckons he has a reliable inside knowledge of Villa.

Claims both Watkins and Edouard are main targets and likely Wes or Samatta will leave, most likely Wes as there is a lot of interest in him. Reckons we will go in strong for Benrahma when he gets back too. Also Rashica remains a firm interest.

Yeah, one to keep an eye on. Flapping his trap like a trollop in the stocks atm.

16 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

I find that behaviour so deeply weird and it gets weirder the longer they carry on despite it being more and more obvious they are fake. Can anyone truly be that desperate to be liked by random internet strangers?

LIKE!

Please like my post back and follow me for more great content

nerd smile GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

In twitter choose “copy link to tweet” then paste it in the text box below. It reformats the text string into the twitter grab. It’s how we should do this as if the tweet is a problem/reported it updates and disappears or gets edited remotely and our site Doesn’t get into issues.

OOOHhhhh this whole time I've tried using the "embed tweet" link. Thank you for the help!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Reina..........really?

Why not? Makes sense to me if it’s a loan. Heaton will have a good couple of years left for us as our number one after he’s recovered from his injury. All we need is a stopgap that is better than Nyland and Steer for a month or two.

There’s no point spending too much of our budget on a position that will be fine once Heaton’s back, when we need lots of good forward improvements.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

🤨 

I swear to god if he just piggybacks onto the news that Douggie Luiz is staying put for 2020/21 I'm gonna go full retard on his ass. I need something material to get excited about it feels like its been years since the end of the season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

I swear to god if he just piggybacks onto the news that Douggie Luiz is staying put for 2020/21 I'm gonna go full retard on his ass. I need something material to get excited about it feels like its been years since the end of the season. 

It screams of someone just trying to get his followers up. 

• Like 2