Formula One - 2020

BOF

15 hours ago, Xela said:

I never realised he was in the flames that long. Miracle

That is incredible. The material their clothes are made from must be amazing. 

Edited by sidcow

F2 Twitter going mad about Marzipan 😂 He went way beyond the line defending his position today. He's currently being investigated. Japan China 1-2. Cracking race.  

That F2 sprint race was one of the best races I've seen this season. Absolutely mental racing.

And poor old Grosjean has decided not to race Abu Dhabi because of his hand. Pity for him. 

fantastic start from Russel there, he was absolutely flying before that safety car.

shame for Max as well, absolutely nothing he could do about that, its already a 2 horse race....as I was typing that Brundle just said exactly the same thing

Does this not just put Hamiltons success into perspective? A rookie with no previous experience can come straight in and easily win a Grand Prix in a car not specifically built for him with very little testing and practice. 

I'm not trying to belittle Hamilton but they've clearly got a car that is far far ahead of the pack. 

I wonder how many other drivers there are who could have won 7 World Titles if they were lucky enough to drive for Mercedes. 

I wonder love to see him race for another team for a couple of seasons. Surely that's the only way to show you were the best ever if you could do it with another team. 

Edited by sidcow

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Does this not just put Hamiltons success into perspective? A rookie with no previous experience can come straight in and easily win a Grand Prix in a car not specifically built for him with very little testing and practice. 

I'm not trying to belittle Hamilton but they've clearly got a car that is far far ahead of the pack. 

I wonder how many other drivers there are who could have won 7 World Titles if they were lucky enough to drive for Mercedes. 

I wonder love to see him race for another team for a couple of seasons. Surely that's the only way to show you were the best ever if you could do it with another team. 

It’s certainly a factor. He’s consistently better than Bottas. Rosberg beat him to a Championship.

Theres probably half a dozen drivers who could have also dominated if they were in that car.

George Russell could embarrass Bottas and take some of the shine off Lewis’s achievements today.