Relegation thread

Knutserov13

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

Surely Watford are a club in crisis. Lost their ‘must win’ game against West Ham, sacked their latest manager after a dressing room bust up, got pumped by Man City and dropped into the relegation zone in time for the last game of the season away to Arsenal.

I would bet the mood on ‘Hornettalk’ is pretty dark at the moment.  

If Arsenal take the lead early on I could see them collapsing.

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

Did anyone watch Watford vs City? Scorelines never tell the full story against them. Did they actually look bothered? 

Watford had 2 shots, none on target and Ben Foster was man of the match according to BBC

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

Surely Watford are a club in crisis. Lost their ‘must win’ game against West Ham, sacked their latest manager after a dressing room bust up, got pumped by Man City and dropped into the relegation zone in time for the last game of the season away to Arsenal.

Im honestly more concerned with Bournemouth winning.

simple, we just beat westham 

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Did anyone watch Watford vs City? Scorelines never tell the full story against them. Did they actually look bothered? 

City were just too good.The scoreline flattered Watford.  Impossible to judge any team when City are in the mood like that. 

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Just been to have a look at one forum. Three thread titles that express emotions Villa fans can probably sympathise with after the last few years:

• Supporting A Football Team - What's The Point?
  • For The First Time In My Life I Hate Our Team
  • Least Likeable Team Of Your Lifetime?
  • Haha 2

The Villa going down down down down down lalalala lalalalal lalalalalal
The Villa going down down down down down lalalalal lalalala

Hi Watford fans reading this