Relegation thread

Knutserov13

15 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

We needed a goal from Man City but what a finish that was. It is the kind of goal you love scoring as a footballer 

Yeah, whenever I'm playing football and score a goal like that I do love it.  If I'm not scoring overhead kicks from the half way line that is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

always amazes me when  watching non villa matches the time seems to fly..before you know it the 90 mins are gone

While watching villa its like each half is about 3 hours long,must be my analysing brain

A watched kettle never boils

1 minute ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

always amazes me when  watching non villa matches the time seems to fly..before you know it the 90 mins are gone

While watching villa its like each half is about 3 hours long,must be my analysing brain

It’s amazing isn’t it, more like torture I suppose though isn’t it. When I watch other teams I think wow there playing ok they will never concede but when I’m watching Villa I’m well aware we will concede at any giving moment.

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

There's no way Arsenal will want to go into the cup final on the back of 2 straight defeats...!

they wont...... they will beat watford

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Yeah, whenever I'm playing football and score a goal like that I do love it.  If I'm not scoring overhead kicks from the half way line that is. 

You're being far too modest, I always thought your 'no look' overhead kick appeared almost effortless for you.

• Thanks 1

Need City to win by 3 clear goals. Then we are in a good position GD wise and even a draw against Arsenal probably makes us the favorites to stay up going into the last matchday.

Edited by nepal_villan

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Especially when you take the lid off. Have you ever done that and watched the kitchen turn into a sauna 

I haven’t but I’m going to

• Like 1