Generic Virus Thread

villakram

1 minute ago, snowychap said:

I think he does.

If he is himself when answering questions, i.e. arrogant, dismissive, unrepentant, then it will just add more fuel to the fire.

Most of the country haven't seen him in action - if they do (and he doesn't put on an act of being something other than he is) then they'll actually get to see just how much of an obnoxious piece of work he is.

I guess we will see, but this is all a game for them. Predicting an attack on the media just to try and force the issue that the media are lying. All a game.

Weirdly I’m not even that bothered about him resigning. 

I think he should, but it’s not that that’s pissing me off. It’s the lying and pretending he’s in the right. 

As annoying as it still would be, I think if he came out tonight and admitted what he’d done, said sorry but still didn’t resign I’d be a lot happier about it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, avfcDJ said:

I guess we will see, but this is all a game for them. Predicting an attack on the media just to try and force the issue that the media are lying. All a game.

Oh I agree. I also think they believe they're great at all of it. I'm not so sure that they are.

It will be interesting to see what 'questions' he takes and from whom. I wouldn't be surprised if they're only one or two and they're from carefully selected sources.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think he should, but it’s not that that’s pissing me off. It’s the lying and pretending he’s in the right. 

As annoying as it still would be, I think if he came out tonight and admitted what he’d done, said sorry but still didn’t resign I’d be a lot happier about it. 

Yes I agree I’m sick of hearing about it really. Just apologise and move on. More important things to talk about 

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

More important things to talk about 

Absolutely not.

The entire country locked down for nearly 3 months because of this government. The rank hypocrisy of this stinks. It could bring down the government. I mean, it won't because they are untouchable, but the seriousness of this could. 

• Like 4

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Absolutely not.

The entire country locked down for nearly 3 months because of this government. The rank hypocrisy of this stinks. It could bring down the government. I mean, it won't because they are untouchable, but the seriousness of this could. 

But it’s diverting away from all the things that really matter.  I know there’s a lot of theories why Johnson is supporting him but we all know Cummings was the brains behind the Brexit referendum and I don’t think Johnson can do without him 

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

but we all know Cummings was the brains behind the Brexit referendum and I don’t think Johnson can do without him 

Which makes the entire thing worse!

You think there's more important things to discuss than a shadow figure basically running the country, unelected!? 

• Like 4

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

You think there's more important things to discuss than a shadow figure basically running the country, unelected!? 

It's not what they voted for, well, it is now but it wasn't then and it won't be soon but it was and still is. Something something union flag proud patriot blurb.

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think that time has passed. 

If he came out and apologised now, how stupid would all those cabinet members and the PM look for telling us all he was right and acted with integrity.

I think they're going to go on the offensive, trump style and appeal to the main base support while turning on the media. 

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

At this moment in time yes... personally I think he should have resigned but It’s gone too far so unless this police investigation digs up something then he’s staying 

• Sad 1

Â