New Music 2020

sne

Album out in Feb from members of The Body, Lingua Ignota and Full of Hell, the project is called Sightless Pit

Oddly, it sounds like a combination of The Body, Lingua Ignota and Full of Hell. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

new Pearl Jam song ....   I don't think I've ever been so disappointed by a new release  :(

There will be no middle-ground on this one by the fans. Love or Hate only.

I think it's gash

• Like 1

Bildresultat för hällas conundrum"

New Hällas album Conandrum is out today. 

First listening it's pretty good but no immediate hit like Excerpts from a Future Past was.

But if you like bombastic Swedish prog rock about a knight called Sir Hällas this one is definitely for you :D 

I find it amusing that Green Day have "sampled Joan Jett" on their latest release "Oh Yeah", even though it's a Gary Glitter song and he gets co-writer credits :)

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I find it amusing that Green Day have "sampled Joan Jett" on their latest release "Oh Yeah", even though it's a Gary Glitter song and he gets co-writer credits :)

I think Snapper and Universal have the rights to a lot of his tracks. It's them that pick up the cash for the tune in 'The Joker'. They both deny paying GG any dosh.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sne said:

New Slowgold album is out today, it's called Aska

She sings in Swedish but she has some voice so might be something to check out for you guys anyway.

It's on Spotify.

Bildresultat för Slowgold Aska

I was just listening to Agnes Obel's new one on there while at work, and when that finished, tried your suggestion. Yeah. Thanks. I really like it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you indie/folkey pop types may like this. Very, Very new as you can tell from the single figure views on youtube. Debut album (Mixed by John Leckie) released a couple of days ago & the whole thing is available on Youtube if you like it.

On 23/01/2020 at 14:04, tonyh29 said:

new Pearl Jam song ....   I don't think I've ever been so disappointed by a new release  :(

Second attempt was better. Feels more like a Backspacer song.

Â