New Music 2020

sne

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Removal company for the house move, but 16 years ago a box of records were scattered on the floor when they were moved by a different company, so the only things I will be moving is my my music. 
Currently they are in one big line on the floor in the attic. Their new home will be shelves on the ground floor but I am struggling to think how to transport them. Piles perhaps in the car. 

Platic crates in the car would be my suggestion, my plan if I ever have to move is to do them myself is to hire a van and use the shelves flat on the floor then put the records in the shelves as I have to move both anyway

But a few of these might do the trick in a few trips. Vinyl is heavy!

42L-Box-1.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, bickster said:

Platic crates in the car would be my suggestion, my plan if I ever have to move is to do them myself is to hire a van and use the shelves flat on the floor then put the records in the shelves as I have to move both anyway

But a few of these might do the trick in a few trips. Vinyl is heavy!

42L-Box-1.jpg

Thats what I was considering. That specific one looks ideal combined with a van. Of course moving them from the attic room will send me to an early grave but thats a while off yet. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Thats what I was considering. That specific one looks ideal combined with a van. Of course moving them from the attic room will send me to an early grave but thats a while off yet. 

Back in the dim and distant past, I lived in the attic flat of two different 4 story houses. DJ'ed in different clubs 3,4,5 times a week. Those plastic crates and vinyl...

These days, they just turn up with a USB drive

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

a3550903623_10.jpg

This has just landed on my doorstep ahead of its formal release on Friday. With songs such as "Vigil", "I Can't Breathe" and "Wake of a Nation"; it is unsurprisingly heavily influenced by the BLM movement. 

Link to released tracks so far:

https://zealandardor.bandcamp.com/album/wake-of-a-nation-ep

I am not going to lie, I am listening to Vigil and its not what I was expecting from you. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

I am not going to lie, I am listening to Vigil and its not what I was expecting from you. 

Fair enough! Its a little "calmer" than usual stuff to be fair but that track in particular is. Listen to some of the others and you may think differently ;) 

• Like 1

Â