New Music 2020

sne

New Kleerup album is also out today, ain't exactly my jam but he is very good at what he does so if you liked the old 2008 one with Robyn, Titiyo and Lykke Li you'll probably like this one as well even thou it's a bit different from that one and features other artists. 

71d4b844-b07f-4dc5-afb9-6021d92a4d60?fit=crop&h=1100&q=50&w=1100&s=49b27c2ee5f815f8baf6e30a1e75f1bc0bee7b19

• 3 weeks later...

New Svartkonst album is out in a week or so, is called Black Waves.

Not listened to it yet but my buddy who reviews music for the biggest rock magazines in Sweden gave it a 9/10.

This was the first single, there is one more out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another one for the single figure views on youtube album collection...

Some of the indie kids may like this but it does actually have a bit of variety. maybe a little too much variety in places, almost sounds like a covers album at times, track 2 killers song, track 3 coldplay song., track 4 better oblivion community centre song... Couple of songs below but the whole album is on youtube.

buy it if you like it or something

Edited by LakotaDakota

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

New Car Seat Headrest and Mark Lanegan albums out this Friday and next respectively.

Lanegan also releases his autobiography this week too which should be an interesting read. 

Looking forward to both. Quite like the new CSH single. Few decent b-sides on the single too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Looking forward to both. Quite like the new CSH single. Few decent b-sides on the single too.

I think it was you who put me onto CSH a few years back, which was an excellent recommendation!

as for Mark Lanegan, there’s a piece on him in today’s Grauniad.

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2020/apr/30/mark-lanegan-screaming-trees-kurt-cobain-death-liam-gallagher-sing-backwards-and-weep?__twitter_impression=true

his book should arrive today :) ! 

36 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I think it was you who put me onto CSH a few years back, which was an excellent recommendation!

as for Mark Lanegan, there’s a piece on him in today’s Grauniad.

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2020/apr/30/mark-lanegan-screaming-trees-kurt-cobain-death-liam-gallagher-sing-backwards-and-weep?__twitter_impression=true

his book should arrive today :) ! 

Yeah read that this morning! Think I might buy his book! Seems he may have a few stories to tell judging by the Guardian piece.  

• Like 1

For those who like easy listening Black Metal the new Vader album is pretty solid.

It's out tomorrow I think, but I know some people who know some people :)

Solitude in madness | Vader CD | EMP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â