The Royal Family

Genie

Just now, leemond2008 said:

FYI the Queen shall not officially be considered dead until the news is confirmed in the VillaTalk Deadpool 2022 thread

It’s usually one of the first places to announce deaths in the world.

• Haha 3

Maybe King Charles or King Villa will be more likely to call shit out when they see it?

The Brexit PM partied whilst the Queen mourned Philip.

I wouldn't invite BJ the traitor word removed to the funeral.

• Like 2

“Everyone’s thoughts in the UK are with the queen. Everyone in the UK will be deeply concerned”.

Well, apart from those without electricity to watch their TV, apart from those more deeply concerned with making sure their kids are fed while they go without food. Apart from those freezing to death etc…

Yay the Queen! Yay UK in 2022!

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

“Everyone’s thoughts in the UK are with the queen. Everyone in the UK will be deeply concerned”.

Well, apart from those without electricity to watch their TV, apart from those more deeply concerned with making sure their kids are fed while they go without food. Apart from those freezing to death” etc…

Yeah I heard that. 

I know I'm in this thread reading the comments etc... but that's only because it is big news, especially as a resident of the UK. 

However, her dying will have no impact on my life at all and I ain't concerend one bit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, meregreen said:

How do you know how many tourists we would have without one. 

Well I've stood in front of Buckingham Palace and seen some, so that's more than none. Or are you thinking people will travel to the UK to not see the Queen? 

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Well, apart from those without electricity to watch their TV, apart from those more deeply concerned with making sure their kids are fed while they go without food. Apart from those freezing to death” etc…

I mean sure, but literally none of the things you mention are the fault of the Queen. 

3 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I mean sure, but literally none of the things you mention are the fault of the Queen. 

I wasn’t talking about what the Queen has or hasn’t done, nor what she said. It was commenting on the ridiculous statements made by BBC news staff that everyone up and down the country will be deeply concerned when in fact I suspect loads won’t give a shit and have more immediate serious things to be worried about.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â