The Royal Family

Genie

1 hour ago, Genie said:

The money thing keeps coming up like they are scratching around in the yellow sticker aisle at Asda.

He inherited millions from his mum. The Netflix deal is reported to be worth up to $100m. Spotify circa $25m. 4 year book deal another $35-40m on top.

Im not sure they have to keep selling their stories to keep the lights on.

I did ask because I genuinely don’t know the state of his finances. Didn’t know if he inherited money, how much, or if the Queen even “had” that money personally or just lived off it.

Those security costs must be huge though, tens of millions per year?

6 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I did ask because I genuinely don’t know the state of his finances. Didn’t know if he inherited money, how much, or if the Queen even “had” that money personally or just lived off it.

no one does though. there's this presumption that the queen has handed down a mountain of cash to him but really who knows?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Nah, I don’t think so. He’ll be getting the same security that other LA A-Listers get which I can’t imagine is anything like that expensive. $200-500k a year I reckon. Tax deductible I would also assume. 

15 hours ago, Xela said:

No coming back for young Henry Sussex after this. 

Give it a few weeks and I suspect he’ll be pumping the papers with stories about how he is reaching out to his family and they are ignoring him. 

• Like 2

At the risk of upsetting any staunch royalists on here (not intentionally), after sort of watching that interview last night I can honestly say I am sick of the whinging little bitch Harry or Henry.

Mate.....people are struggling to make ends meet just to survive and others can't even manage that, yet here you are bleating about how your missus has been allegedly treated. Its clear she wears the trousers getting you to move back to her side of the pond and  you're giving the overall appearance of a p*ssy whipped coward.

There are always two sides to a story yet The Firm won't be consulting Netflix any time soon to give their's so who knows who is telling the truth ?

Edited by mottaloo

On 07/01/2023 at 09:16, Genie said:

Give it a few weeks and I suspect he’ll be pumping the papers with stories about how he is reaching out to his family and they are ignoring him. 

Here we are…

D3908-DB4-ED29-4-F59-8654-939054-B7-DA02

Weird isn’t it.

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

At the risk of upsetting any staunch royalists on here (not intentionally), after sort of watching that interview last night I can honestly say I am sick of the whinging little bitch Harry or Henry.

Mate.....people are struggling to make ends meet just to survive and others can't even manage that, yet here you are bleating about how your missus has been allegedly treated. Its clear she wears the trousers getting you to move back to her side of the pond and  you're giving the overall appearance of a p*ssy whipped coward.

There are always two sides to a story yet The Firm won't be consulting Netflix any time soon to give their's so who knows who is telling the truth ?

Royalists aren't going to be bothered the ginger minge has come out like he's anti royalist himself the little pussy.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

if anything his wife is teaching him how to be less of a privileged bellend

Not sure how you've come to this conclusion. She's teaching him how to become less of a bellend by allowing him to act more like a bellend. 😂

They're a pair of dirty greasers who are only interested in virtue signaling for cash.  

I'm man enough to kill 25 Taliban but Wills bullies me 😂 

The bloke is a serious dickhead.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Not sure how you've come to this conclusion. She's teaching him how to become less of a bellend by allowing him to act more like a bellend. 😂

They're a pair of dirty greasers who are only interested in virtue signaling for cash.  

I'm man enough to kill 25 Taliban but Wills bullies me 😂 

The bloke is a serious dickhead.  

If you read the part from his book it's not like that at all. 

It's no surprise the press have portrayed it in a different light. Proving exactly why he's out there doing what he's doing. 

I'm not a mega Harry fan but I think he's shining a light on the things he wants to. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Still see some are blaming Harrys wife for his behaviour. Boys put your daily mail down, have some critical thinking. Harry is a privileged bell end, he is from a family of privileged bellends, he is the son, brother and grandson of privileged bellends, if anything his wife is teaching him how to be less of a privileged bellend. 

I disagree - he is a privileged monarch with little understanding of the real world, but I think his wife is a moneymaking Hollywood star that knows how to milk the cash cow. 

So we have a combination of a weak, whiny, not super bright 'spare' and a wife who all the tabloids and netflix want to pay to just to get the next interview on how badly she has been mistreated. 

I have a feeling if Megan said to Harry 'listen, let's keep a low profile and just enjoy a life with millions of $ in the california sun' he would 100% go for it and that's the last we would hear of it. 

But that's not gonna happen, and I don't blame them. 

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

If you read the part from his book it's not like that at all. 

It's no surprise the press have portrayed it in a different light. Proving exactly why he's out there doing what he's doing. 

I'm not a mega Harry fan but I think he's shining a light on the things he wants to. 

He's a nob. He could've left the UK and just got on with his life, instead he's chose to become a virtue signaling lollipop. Listening to his interview or parts of it was enough thanks. 

No doubt his family have issues but the only reason hes talking is for cash and attention. 

Watch when he's finished talking what he does with himself. My guess is not a lot other than more shit talking.  

Â