The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

There are tonnes.

The guy is a clearing in the woods of the highest order.

It makes me laugh. That bloke who heckled Johnson about his sick daughter; well he's a Labour activist so it doesn't matter.

Yet a bigoted bloke gives Corbyn the big'un and he's celebrated for it. You dare call it out, and you're defensive.

As I said, makes me laugh and shows people for who are really are.

FWIW , I was unaware of the mans background at the time of posting the video , even so, he was hardly celebrated merely used to point out that Corbyn doesn't connect with everyone , though as someone else pointed out , perhaps Corbyn would be pleased by that

if you wish to question my morals and who I really am  then you are welcome to do so face to face anytime I'll happily buy you a pint  , who knows perhaps you'll be pleasantly surprised  ,  but please don't post that kind of shit on a forum

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

I can think of very few things I've ever agreed with @tonyh29 on when it comes to politics threads (and, let's be honest, pretty much everything else as well ;)  ), but who the **** does a background check on people in a topical video before posting it? 

• Thanks 1

You've got to hand it to Farage, in a way.

Most ex-bank sleazy pricks have to pay a sizeable wedge to become a lord (y'know, allegedly). This piece of shit gets it for free, but only after he steals close to half a mill from a bunch of boot-licking plebs first.

I bet it's a dream come true. And he didn't even have to sell out, 'cause the word removed's never had any principles anyway. 

If Brexit Party supporters haven’t yet worked out they’ve been conned, conned and conned again then I really do need them to get in touch with me.

I’ve got a very good deal for them on a bridge in London that I can offer for sale. 

34 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

That wasn't my point. He clearly didn't know about the guy's views.

My point was that once the guy was called out, Tony didn't retract but accused people of being defensive for being offended.

So yeah.

Firstly , Thanks for acknowledging this point

yep , fair enough I probably should have gone for a different response under the circumstances  , if nothing else by writing my second paragraph whilst quoting you that does kinda give the impression of making it personal when really it was intended as more of a generic observation of how things play , so My bad  (since you raised it ,  fwiw I'd kinda forgotten about labour activist man , i was thinking of the people in the high street that heckled Johnson in a more direct comparison to the subject at hand and not someone with a sick daughter ) 

I'm not sure it required retraction , the original point was still valid even if the vicar is a clearing in the woods  , people on here quote the Daily Mail when it suits them , so its not like there isn't site precedent :)

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

If Brexit Party supporters haven’t yet worked out they’ve been conned, conned and conned again then I really do need them to get in touch with me.

I’ve got a very good deal for them on a bridge in London that I can offer for sale. 

it's not yours to sell , I've already bought it from @bickster

1 hour ago, bickster said:

If we're calling our terrorist sympathisers, why does no one call out the current Conservative Government. They had a supply and confidence deal with a bunch of terrorists

Corbyn is but so are the Tories. Just google Ulster Resistance and you'll get an idea of who Sammy Wilson really is, you'll see mention of an Arms deal whereby UR, the UVF, the Red Hand Commandos and the UDA conspired together to procure arms. Sammy WIlson chaired the meeting that set up UR (video exists of this). It is a widely held belief that Wilson was the QM that brokered the entire deal (mentioned in some documentary on The Troubles a few weeks back)

It's not great, and I hesitate to defend the tories, but personally, there's a difference to speaking to ex-terrorists, or dealing with them, post a piece settlement and encouraging them while they are active. If they renounce violence and have ceased involvement, then at some point we have to move on. An elected MP, whether the likes of Gerry Adams or this Unionist goon is not the same as an active terrorist or terrorist leader.

Maybe thats' why?

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Lib Dems dipping into Monster Raving Looney territory with Steven Bray as their Cynon Valley candidate. 

The constituency of my heritage. Hope someone is paying his deposit. If he gets into 4 figures it'll be a job well done. They didn't even used to put up candidates.

Absolutely red rosette on a donkey territory

2 hours ago, blandy said:

It's not great, and I hesitate to defend the tories, but personally, there's a difference to speaking to ex-terrorists, or dealing with them, post a piece settlement and encouraging them while they are active. If they renounce violence and have ceased involvement, then at some point we have to move on. An elected MP, whether the likes of Gerry Adams or this Unionist goon is not the same as an active terrorist or terrorist leader.

Maybe thats' why?

They stil exist with supposedly 7 active brigades in NI. They didn't renounce violence nor are they strangely on the UK proscribed terrorist organisations list. Some members even posed for a photograph in 2007 with automatic weapons. OK its 12 years ago now but its also well after the GFA and only 3 years before the Tories were elected in 2010. A big part of their arms haul, mentioned previously, has never been recovered.