The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

19 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Labour need to focus on winning elections. Just lie to the racists and the rich then once in do whatever the **** you want to **** them over. Thats the state of politics. It's a popularity contest/appeal to the base. Lie to get in power then sort the rest out after. Use it to your advantage. 

No. No. No. No. No.

Anyone who is 'my sort of liar' to get elected is everyone else's/other's sort of liar once elected.

Edited by snowychap

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

How on earth do you know this?

You don't.

Of the votes in so far in 3 constituencies Brexit Party vote is up 10.2%, Cons 2.9% Labour down 13.8% which seems a strong suggestion that a lot of Labour voters have gone to the Brexit party. Perhaps I am reading it wrong.

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

Of the votes in so far in 3 constituencies Brexit Party vote is up 10.2%, Cons 2.9% Labour down 13.8% which seems a strong suggestion that a lot of Labour voters have gone to the Brexit party. Perhaps I am reading it wrong.

Farage has shouted from the rooftops for months that this was his strategy. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Wow. can I get some salt with my Twitter feed?

Corbynistas doubling down and blaming the few remaining Labour centrists, not their spectacularly useless messiah.  

Had to bite my tongue a lot with a few old uni mates. Have some self-awareness you clearings in the woods. He is useless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Wow. can I get some salt with my Twitter feed?

Corbynistas doubling down and blaming the few remaining Labour centrists, not their spectacularly useless messiah.  

Yep, it's astounding.  Still, the Labour Party has sorted its rules so that the next leader will almost certainly by another Corbyn type, so they'll get to enjoy being in opposition for the foreseeable.

Just now, markavfc40 said:

Indeed you may be, Mark. You may not be, either.

You said:

22 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Brexit party are taking a lot more of Labour votes than Tories. 

All I want to point out is that what the overall figures might suggest isn't necessarily the underlying flow as shown by the various graphs that have been doing the rounds in the lead up to this election (as others).

1 minute ago, hippo said:

I just feel sorry for my kids - one at uni and the other trying to make his way in the world.

Good night all.

The tories, their supporters, supporters of brexit, the brexit party, fans of Farage etc... which clearly the country is packed with to the majority really dont give a single flying **** about the future of your kids, anyone else's kids, or anyone else at all. It's all operation EU is bad, let's stop the terrorist looking people coming in and Our Borders! Our Borders! Oh our dear Borders!