Change

Xann

il_794xN.1498741724_sm7n.jpg.a295903c21d47b47a0795831b51adbef.jpg

Been using this stuff for the last couple of months.

Smear a pea sized blob into each pit, then give it a couple of minutes to absorb before putting your top on.

It's surprisingly good. Through that crazy patch of weather late June it performed brilliantly, and no Aluminium.

£9 for a 3 month jar.

• Like 1

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” - Tolstoy

and

“Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” - George Bernard Shaw

also

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” - Nelson Mandela

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xann said:

il_794xN.1498741724_sm7n.jpg.a295903c21d47b47a0795831b51adbef.jpg

Been using this stuff for the last couple of months.

Smear a pea sized blob into each pit, then give it a couple of minutes to absorb before putting your top on.

It's surprisingly good. Through that crazy patch of weather late June it performed brilliantly, and no Aluminium.

£9 for a 3 month jar.

Where do you get it from? Been using anhydrol forte for years now and it's great but **** stings like a bastard at night.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange
Ch-ch-changes
Don't want to be a richer man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange
Ch-ch-changes
There's gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time

David Bowie

We're making a concerted effort to plan a little more with food shopping and meals so we actually eat far more of what we buy.

This is helped massively by the kids being a little older and eating a good variety of food (not that they were ever really those horrible 'picky' kids) and buying in to the idea of minimising food waste.

4 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

Change makes me uncomfortable sometimes, like the case of Mike Mooney’s avatar. 

(I still miss the cat, for pete’s sake!)

Before the cat it was the Darwin fish, and before that it was Victor Meldrew. I miss the cat (the actual cat, Louis) too, he was great.  :(

On 9 August 2019 at 18:23, Ingram85 said:

Where do you get it from? Been using anhydrol forte for years now and it's great but **** stings like a bastard at night.

Local bring your own container/no waste place. £1 cheaper than Etsy :)

Tea tree and orange. Didn't fancy bergamot.

I wonder when we'll be genuinely made to stick to the 70mph speed limit?

We all sit there, tutting at the environmental stories on the news. Then everyday, when I'm doing 69.999mph on the motorway pretty much every other car passes me like I'm parked up. The extra fuel that must get burned by all those vans and audis that do 90 to be first to the back of the next queue is just crazy.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I wonder when we'll be genuinely made to stick to the 70mph speed limit?

We all sit there, tutting at the environmental stories on the news. Then everyday, when I'm doing 69.999mph on the motorway pretty much every other car passes me like I'm parked up. The extra fuel that must get burned by all those vans and audis that do 90 to be first to the back of the next queue is just crazy.

Yea, I get to 70 and stick cruise control on, on my commute from Halesowen to Worcester Hospital, I rarely have to slow down.  I've got a Renult Kadjar and it's got a sort of.. Eco feedback feature which ranks your driving from 1-100.. It's most always 78-82 - When I fill up I drive like a saint to see if I can get to 100, but you have to accelerate incredibly slowly and brake 600 yards before your turn to get it in the 90s.. As soon as I try and join the M5 south (up a hill with a short runway) it drops to low 80s :lol:  

That was a tangent, but my point was, people who accelerate hard onto a motorway or go past you at 90 are probably saving themselves 5% of the time they're in the car but throwing 30% more fuel away.  It's money at the end of the day.  

$$$ > Environment at the moment. 

Â