Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

It’s alright guys, I took an executive decision yesterday and dropped him from my FPL team, not because I don’t believe he will come good but I think the pressure might have been getting to him.

Now watch him bag a hat-trick against the dingles.

Edited by MickeyC_UTV
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Grant Holt standing still and Gary Penrice.  Both awful strikers for us.   Finally, after a very promising debut, Carlton Cole was very poor. 

I think we've made our point 😁

wesley is still roughly a 1 in 3 merchant. I think he's due.

I was ready to call for him to be loaned out but I saw signs against liverpool that there is some raw material to dig out of the quarry.

If you can't score and you can't hold the ball up.......you've got to be a total pest, start fights with the centre halfs diego costa style. which is what he did against liverpool.

He was too eager to come off tho. and when he was subbed he sprinted off instead of running the clock down with a slow amble.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

When i watch Tammy play it just reminds me how bad Wesley really is.

As with much else on here, perhaps a little patience and perspective would be good ?

Last time he was in the Premier League Tammy scored 5 in 31 for Swansea.

Perhaps time, age, experience, and playing in a top side have contributed to Tammy making Wesley look “ so bad” in comparison ?

• Like 2

On 07/11/2019 at 17:00, TRO said:

personally, I would suspect Dean Smith has seen his technique against Norwich and Everton and thought he has more about him in front of goal that Keinan.

I am not sure Keinan, would have made that run and finish for Jota's through ball......consistency in young players is sparse, because they are trying to put all the pieces together, to become a complete player, Wes still has much to do as does Keinan, not necessarily the same improvements required.

I suspect Dean thinks the more games Wes gets, the quicker he will become the player, we all want him to be.

Nice to be able to agree with you on something......I’m not sure on what those who think Keinan is a bigger threat are basing their views at all.

3 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Perhaps time, age, experience, and playing in a top side have contributed to Tammy making Wesley look “ so bad” in comparison ?

Weimann were around the same age and he didn't really develop over the years. He's now a Championship player.

I don't see any signs in Wesley developing very much. 

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Weimann were around the same age and he didn't really develop over the years. He's now a Championship player.

He's played 11 games ffs. 😂

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

What ?

Whats that got to do with anything ? Loads of players don’t develop.

You didn’t say anything about that. You said watching Tammy made you realise how bad Wesley is. I pointed out that when Tammy was where Wes is he did nothing for Swansea. 

Im always suprised when someone has an agenda that they don’t realise how stark and clear it is to everybody else, particularly as soon as they are challenged.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

You didn’t say anything about that. You said watching Tammy made you realise how bad Wesley is. I pointed out that when Tammy was where Wes is he did nothing for Swansea. 

Tammy were 2-3 years younger than Wesley when he played at Swansea.

A year before that he scored 23 goals for Bristol. 23 goals.

Wesley highest goal tally is an impressive 13 goals in 38 games.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Whatever. Now you’ve moved on to goals scored in different Leagues. 
Your original comment was silly. I’ve nothing to add.

• Like 1

Abraham actually averaged something like a goal every four games for Swansea, not bad considering he was still a teenager, it was his first season as a player in the premier league and was playing for a struggling team that was particularly poor going forward. Wesley's a completely different scenario given his circumstances not much to be gained by comparing the two.

• Like 1

Just now, useless said:

Abraham actually averaged something like a goal every four games for Swansea, not bad considering he was still a teenager, it was his first season as a player in the premier league and was playing for a struggling team that was particularly poor going forward. Wesley's a completely different scenario given his circumstances not much to be gained by comparing the two.

it’s a good way to get a reaction and wind people up. 

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Didn't Drogba not even score over 10 goals in a season til he was 24/25? Players develop at different rates. 

Â