Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Created dick all so far. Should bring Jota on. 

Bring Kodjia on and have him and Wes upfront, take off either Nakamba or Luis.  switch more to a 442 type system. Need to do something different.

We are too defensive and we still don’t look solid defensively.....how is that possible.

21 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Absolutely zero service again so far.

Derp why don't he score goals though? 

You don't think he's part of the problem? Is he just standing in acres of space waiting? Is his movement allowing a variety of different passes into him.

Hogan Mark II some of the posts in here. 

Edited by DCJonah

20 minutes ago, nick76 said:

No because I had realistic expectations whereas some expected him to score like Tammy did for us but in the PL.  Not sure it works like that either.

Haha it doesn't matter what YOUR expectation was.

We spent over £20 mill and he is our number 1 forward. He isn't doing fine for that. 

I actually thought he was rather decent first half, and that takes some saying of me. 

He was absolutely spunked from 70 min on though, and starting sulking a bit, so found it really weird he wasn't subbed.

Unfortunately once again we see that does not enter the box. When we are trying to cross (I am saying trying cause we are beyond shit at it), he's no where to be seen. 

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Laid the ball of successfully 3 times over the 90 so fully expect the "good game" (for Wesley) comments.

Utter turd of a football. Anti goalscorer.

Is to goals what Piers Morgan is to charisma.

That last line gave me a chuckle. Sad but true.

We should buy strikers from PL or Championship. Too much of a gamble to buy the strikers who are great in Belgium and The Netherlands. I have said I would give him half a season to see if he would fit into the PL, but I have not seen much of an improvment in the recent matches.

Edited by DeepDish

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I actually thought he was rather decent first half, and that takes some saying of me. 

He was absolutely spunked from 70 min on though, and starting sulking a bit, so found it really weird he wasn't subbed.

Unfortunately once again we see that does not enter the box. When we are trying to cross (I am saying trying cause we are beyond shit at it), he's no where to be seen. 

What did he do in the first half? 

Tried to watch him closely today.

I get the criticism.

Started ok, was working hard, did a few good things, couple good passes and layoffs.

After 60 mins or so, caught him literally just standing there a few times.

Also, again, WAY too deep.

Also, did he literally crouch under a cross? WTF?

Needs a rocket up his ass.

Wasn;t great by any stretch but i'm pretty sure he wasn;t as bad as all the incoming comments will suggest.

I think he will continue to start until we have another forward as Smith obviously doesn't fancy Kodjia.

How does he stroll around in our own half, while Jack is busting a gut chasing down their centre backs, and stay in the pitch?

Play **** kodjia and tell this useless word removed to get to ****. He's worthless.

• Like 1

Â