Europa League Final 2019

coda

whatever the outcome I think be end of Sarri in English football, probably never see him again unless gets some minnow to Champions League

Higuain and Luiz having a tussle on pitch last night

If your in the UK you can watch it on. YouTube via the btsports channel. 

Whatever the result any fan who has endured going to the game deserves credit. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Zatman said:

whatever the outcome I think be end of Sarri in English football

I think he's lost it. Job too big for him

On his way to Juve was the last rumour I saw...

i think Chelsea are a bit like we were, no manager will come in and save them, they had the money and the players to get some success but that was papering over the cracks, the rot has well and truly set in, roman needs to sell up, players are coasting whilst earning huge wages, the Yoof set up has failed, the transfer ban and hazard sale will have them moping too, them Utd and Arsenal going for 4th was a shambles and next season could be worse (so maybe wolves could do it after all... big believer that no one steps up to the CL 1 of the established teams has to drop out, all of those 3 at times seemed to try their hardest not to get it)

What a bag of shit this is. The 6,000 allocation per team at a crap circular stadium in Baku was a joke, but I still can't believe they didn't sell out. I'm sure we'd have took a lot more than 6,000. 

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The atmosphere is abysmal. You can hear the coaches shouts clearly, it's like a pre-season friendly.

UEFA should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Image result for money gif

3 minutes ago, blunther said:

but I still can't believe they didn't sell out. I'm sure we'd have took a lot more than 6,000. 

The supporters who are willing to make the journey face an arduous 2,500 mile trek over several days as there are no direct flights to Baku.

It would take around four days to get to the stadium via public transport

The fans deserve absolutely none of the blame. **** UEFA. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

One fan was on the radio this morning and went through his journey, it included two flights, a train journey and a 27 hour drive!

Yep and after all that they have to watch a match that kicked off at 11pm local time. If they weren't tired already from the journey, the match finishing at almost 1am in Baku won't help. 

Â