Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Would be better for us if Norwich got a result, so they've got something to play for when they play Watford, West Ham and Brighton. A draw would have been good, so they don't make up too much ground on us, but also enough to at least give them something to play for. Was always unlikely though, and even more so now.

Way it's going 30 points would give you a pretty good chance of staying up so they need 3 wins and doubt they'd have looked as Arsenal as one of those. They also still have Chelsea and Man. City away left I think.

Arsenal actually in 7th in live table so incredibly their worst side for 25 years could still make europa. Probably not good news for us but they do also play Watford at home on the final day.

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Would be better for us if Norwich got a result, so they've got something to play for when they play Watford, West Ham and Brighton. A draw would have been good, so they don't make up too much ground on us, but also enough to at least give them something to play for. Was always unlikely though, and even more so now.

We cant have it all haha. Plus theres always something for them to play for until its mathematically impossible; not like any of us dross above them are pulling away

12 minutes ago, useless said:

Jamie Vardy nineteen league goals for the season but only two of those have come in the last ten games, both against us.

Bournemouth look absolutely tank.  We were far better against Newcastle than this. 

Yes the way it's going, regardless of their result today Norwich might see the fact their next three games are against Brighton, West Ham and Watford as a chance to climb out of the bottom three, so will have something to play in those games either way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Think Watford and West Ham will get out of it. They've got a manageable run in.

Norwich, Villa and Bournemouth will go down. I'm 99.9 % sure of it

Thanks for that uplifting analysis. We should have your posts pinned to the changing room walls. Are you a motivational speaker for a living?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Think Watford and West Ham will get out of it. They've got a manageable run in.

Norwich, Villa and Bournemouth will go down. I'm 99.9 % sure of it

I think it’ll be Watford, Bournemouth and Norwich to go down... just a feeling I’ve got. Really think we’ll sneak a win here and there and get enough just to scrape it. Not massively confident or anything, just a feeling

• Like 1

Just now, alreadyexists said:

I think it’ll be Watford, Bournemouth and Norwich to go down... just a feeling I’ve got. Really think we’ll sneak a win here and there and get enough just to scrape it. Not massively confident or anything, just a feeling

My opinion is based on the run in of the 4 teams.

As i've stated Watford and West Ham got a more manageable run in than Villa and Bournemouth.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

My opinion is based on the run in of the 4 teams.

As i've stated Watford and West Ham got a more manageable run in than Villa and Bournemouth.

Ah, you never know. That’s the fun of football, anything can happen.

This could end up requiring a record breaking low amount of point total to survive. 

As it stands as low as 33-34 points may be enough to escape relegation, which is just pathetic.

Edited by villalad21