• Adomah
    • Kodjia
    • Hourihane (Whelan 59)
    • Green (Adomah 59)
    • Davis (Kodjia 75)
  2. 2. Manger's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/04/19 at 22:59

14 minutes ago, Ponky said:

FFS how many times are we going to come up against a keeper having the game of his life? 

I thinking as much our finishing is poor, if the finish is correctly placed the keeper has non chance .

Amazing run though, honestly would have said I would never see this in my lifetime.

Props to DS, the coaching team and the players, their names will forever be immortalized for Villa.

Weird game. Hard to pick anyone who had a brilliant match, but we won at an absolute canter. Gave Kodjia motm not because he was the best player - he wasn't - but because he picked himself up from the horrible one on one miss to score two minutes later. 

• Like 1

Get in! 10 in a row!

Well done all involved, credit where it’s due!

However, not the walk over some were predicting and glad we didn’t rest players.

We can almost smell the playoffs!

• Like 1

By my calculations, if Borough fail to win today, they can’t catch us.

We need 2 more points from the next 2 games to guarantee the playoffs.

If we don’t get another point this season, Derby and Bristol C need to win their 4 games to catch us.

Edited by Agbonla-score

4 minutes ago, Agbonla-score said:

By my calculations, if Borough fail to win, they can’t catch us.

If we don’t get another point this season, Derby and Bristol C need to win their 4 games to catch us.

Its impossible for both Derby and Bristol City to win all their 4 games as they have to play each other!

• Like 1

Whether we go up or not, I am proud of the players and management team this season and this run has just been incredible! 

We weren't at our most fluid today and could have done with the second goal just to finish them off earlier but really, 1-0 flattered Millwall greatly.

Grealish MOTM closely followed by Mings 

I love Wins like that.

We weren’t at our best, we were against a determined opponent, but we created tons of chances, Steer only had to make one save, and we never looked in trouble.

The stellar performances are thrilling but workman like ones like this are satisfying and have been all too rare for a good few seasons.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Agbonla-score said:

By my calculations, if Borough fail to win today, they can’t catch us.

and I think they play each other 

8 minutes ago, CharlieAitken59 said:

Its impossible for both Derby and Bristol City to win all their 4 games as they have to play each other!

A draw between them would guarantee playoffs for us. If either of them win their remaining 4 games though, they could still catch us if lose against Norwich AND Leeds

Â