• Adomah
    • Kodjia
    • Hourihane (Whelan 59)
    • Green (Adomah 59)
    • Davis (Kodjia 75)
  2. 2. Manger's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/04/19 at 22:59

Yeah we just turn up and get our win. Routine. Solid all round effort. Well done you.

Grealish yet again showed that he is far, far, too good for this league. I don't blame Millwall at all for their tactics, they wanted to get a point and they played for their manager. 

I also particularly enjoyed to hear that Bristol City lost. Shut up you farty little man Johnson.  And Boro's anti football pulisball  sh*te is getting them nowhere. At least Derby try and play some attacking football.

Splendid.

Edited by The Fun Factory

1 hour ago, TRO said:

It might not be a good idea to relax, although to some degree we may have to.....We need momentum going in to the play offs.

However, Leeds and Norwich are looking a bit jaded.and with Sheff Utd breathing down their necks....The pressure will be on them.

I think they were quite relaxed today to be fair.

I think the pressure is getting to Leeds, another slip-up in their run-in, interesting what gamesmanship will be at play next week. I hope we rest McGinn next match, he was notably in second gear today having been so influential recently, can’t risk bookings at this stage and a point should see us over the line. 

Amazing how the league points tally vs position is very similar for the top 6 as last season, 75 points was good enough for 6th then and we are on 75 now with two in hand.

I don’t fear anyone now only injuries, bring it on!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, thunderball said:

I think the pressure is getting to Leeds, another slip-up in their run-in, interesting what gamesmanship will be at play next week. I hope we rest McGinn next match, he was notably in second gear today having been so influential recently, can’t risk bookings at this stage and a point should see us over the line

Amazing how the league points tally vs position is very similar for the top 6 as last season, 75 points was good enough for 6th then and we are on 75 now with two in hand.

I don’t fear anyone now only injuries, bring it on!

We're over the line, as Derby and Bristol City play each other.  6th is as low as we can go now.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Carlos_the_third said:

That just felt so comfortable, without us playing all that well. 10 wins in a row is an unbelievable achievement, and to break the record in such a calm manner speaks volumes about the focus and confidence at VP these days. El Ghazi my MOTM, Whelan close behind. Also think that Davis deserves a start against Leeds.

Without taking anything away from us or our achievement, Millwall were pathetic. They didn’t even try and push us, and were out of ideas before the game even kicked off. There wasn’t even really an aerial bombardment at the end - it was like they’d decided to take a 1-0 loss and head back to the big smoke. I’d be raging if we’d put in that performance, especially in the midst of a relegation battle (flashbacks incoming).

Yeah there GK was warned for time wasting.............after 5 minutes !  (He will be at Preston next season)

• Like 1

We did just enough to win, didn't need to do anymore. Their goalie was time wasting after 5 mins. We had several more gears if needed, good game management. Leeds look knackered and Norwich think they've done enough. Can't see anyone else beating us now. Be nice to finish above Baggies so we get second leg at home. That'll be bonkers

Â