Pre-match thread

John

32 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Oh dear, a “must win” game I think we will lose. 😕

Please prove me wrong Mr Smith!

Not sure why it's a must win, I know we need to win as a matter of urgency but this game, I think going by how we've been playing with the players we have available, you'd have to have the baggies as firm favourites. What we need is a performance from this group, regardless of the result, we need something for this group to build on. I doubt we are going to  get it though, I think most of the one's with the contract up in the summer already have one foot out the door and couldn't give a shit.

• Like 3

Last 5 games Form, when we’ve been at a worst, we’ve still only got 2 points less than Sheffield United, Baggies, Boro, and Derby. 

Only 1 less than Leeds, Blues, Forest and Swansea.

Every team will have some good and some poor runs.

Our good one starts today !

UTV !

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, romavillan said:

I think most of the one's with the contract up in the summer already have one foot out the door and couldn't give a shit.

I agree and they know they won't be here either so why would they give a shit either?

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at full time after that Leeds game as since then we have gone backwards to an alarming extent.

He has either lost the the majority of the dressing room or he is tactically lacking in some capacity.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I agree and they know they won't be here either so why would they give a shit either?

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at full time after that Leeds game as since then we have gone backwards to an alarming extent.

He has either lost the the majority of the dressing room or he is tactically lacking in some capacity.

Half time at Leeds was when the pendulum started swinging the other way, up till then he'd worked absolute miracles with this group. Rather than necessarily being said in the dressing room then I think maybe it might be that some agents tried sounding out the club about their clients future beyond the summer. The difference is day and night, something must have happened, up to that point they were running themselves into the ground for a good while now a lot of them don't look arsed at all.

• Like 1

Can see Hutton or McGinn getting sent off in this one. 

Either the team actually turn up or a lot of people will start not showing up or not watching 

It's getting rather dull and depressing being out played and us not having basic footballing skills in half the games.

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

Can see Hutton or McGinn getting sent off in this one. 

Either the team actually turn up or a lot of people will start not showing up or not watching 

It's getting rather dull and depressing being out played and us not having basic footballing skills in half the games.

Have you only just realised?  ;)

• Haha 1