Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I told you he just couldn't handle his confidence and gravitas. On TalkShite he said "the way he talks". He should just say he's an uppity so and so and get it over with. So tired of this dinosaur weighing in on everything.

Does certainly feel that way, the sooner these guys stop getting air time the better for everyone. 🙄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

He could have just said 'Tyrone isn't fit to start' and avoided the weird 'look me in the eye' comment.  It makes his man management skills seem even worse.

I can’t argue with that. He’s not helping himself when results ain’t great. If we’re winning games he can say what he wants.

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

I genuinely find this quote from Souness offensive.

How about this Graeme, anything that Mings says is valid because he is a well know current player.

You on the other hand have mugged a living as a "pundit' for many years since you stopped playing (ages ago).

By the way Graeme when I typed your name, Google autocorrect altered your surname to "Sounds" because it hadn't a clue who you were!

Who's opinions are currently relevant, Tyrone's or yours?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2022/august/05/the-presser--gerrard-previews-afc-bournemouth/

They are Gerrard's words from the presser before the Bournemouth game. 

Maybe Tyrone still had the niggle so they said they'd get it scanned on Monday and so he started on the bench?

I think for Gerrard Mings isn't a guaranteed starter anymore and Carlos will likely be a regular starter so it's competition and a bit of rotation for playing time alongside Carlos. 

Â