Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Answer the question rather than attacking me. 

Calm down. He had a bad game an it's not the first time. 

I'm a big fan too, but he ain't gonna be good enough if we want to reach the  dizzy heights of Europe,

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Calm down. He had a bad game an it's not the first time. 

I'm a big fan too, but he ain't gonna be good enough if we want to reach the  dizzy heights of Europe,

I’m perfectly calm 😂

I asked a question. I expect an answer, not some condescending garbage. 

16 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Answer the question rather than attacking me. 

How have I attacked you? I only said that I wonder which game you watched. 

For the first, he was dispossessed and they scored. For the second he failed to win the header although, I accept that Luiz made that challenge difficult. For the third he miss-kicked the ball straight to the player who scored. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

How have I attacked you? I only said that I wonder which game you watched. 

For the first, he was dispossessed and they scored. For the second he failed to win the header although, I accept that Luiz made that challenge difficult. For the third he miss-kicked the ball straight to the player who scored. 

You wonder which game I watched when you say Luiz made it difficult for the 2nd when it was Buendia in the way 🤡

Just now, Villarocker said:

So I said the wrong player 🙄

Quick hint

if you’re going to question somebody’s ability to watch something, it would be good if your own perception was on point too 😂

the problem with Mings, is he is an extremely erratic performer imo.

Sometimes he's a 9 or 10 out of 10, sometimes he's a 4 or 5 out of 10.

If he is going to improve, he needs to flatten the performance curve of huge up and down swings, to be at least a very regular 7/10, with limited swing towards the negative end.

He is a good player, but he has too many peaks and troughs in performances to be a consistent player, and at this level the troughs are punished, hopefully he can find a way to be a bit more.....consistent.

And before anyone says anything, Konsa was cr*p too, and Watkins, both more so than Mings tbh i think.

Edited by MaVilla

At the end of the day, we’ve had some awful years at the Villa with 10s of players far worse than Mings wearing the shirt, getting 1/100 of the stick 

he could be improved; 6/7 of our starting 11 could be in truth, but at this stage in our journey, I’m proud of what we’ve achieved with him in the team and im proud he’s our captain, for both footballing and non-footballing reasons. 

When he leaves, i hope people are able to look back and say he’s been a more than decent player for us in our re-emergence rather than letting this bizarre agenda overwrite everything that happened before 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Quick hint

if you’re going to question somebody’s ability to watch something, it would be good if your own perception was on point too 😂

True, just like if you're going to accuse someone (wrongfully) of "attacking you" you may wish to not use a clown in response to a simple mistake. 

Just now, Villarocker said:

True, just like if you're going to accuse someone (wrongfully) of "attacking you" you may wish to not use a clown in response to a simple mistake. 

Goodnight x

32 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

At fault for so many goals this season. Arguably all of them tonight, certainly two of them. 

He needs stern competition at a minimum in the summer. I think we should be targeting Botman or similar. 

Which 2, out of interest?

Â