Match Thread: Villa v Swansea FAC

limpid

1 minute ago, Bunnski said:

Our goals conceded since Smith took over is ridiculously bad, obviously he needs to get his own players in but still it's worrying.

It’s literally been the same all season. It’s a problem.

1 minute ago, Bunnski said:

Our goals conceded since Smith took over is ridiculously bad, obviously he needs to get his own players in but still it's worrying.

Goals conceded by all of Smith's previous clubs is alarming too.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh, but I bet you can’t name 5 squads better than ours in the Championship.

I bet you can’t name 5 worser performances today from a championship club 

Edited by Demitri_C

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Also people need a quick reality check, we best them twice by very close margins in the league witg a full strength side.

Our side currently has one first choice midfielder in it (Mcginn), second choice striker, one first choice winger (el ghazi), and a makeshift defence.

This isn't our strongest side, do we expect them to wipe the floor with a first choice Swansea team?

I think we all need to calm down a little :)

This man gets it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh, but I bet you can’t name 5 squads better than ours in the Championship.

I can't name a single club with more grossly overpaid spunk trumpets in it though 

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Also people need a quick reality check, we best them twice by very close margins in the league witg a full strength side.

Our side currently has one first choice midfielder in it (Mcginn), second choice striker, one first choice winger (el ghazi), and a makeshift defence.

This isn't our strongest side, do we expect them to wipe the floor with a first choice Swansea team?

I think we all need to calm down a little :)

Despite that this has been one of the most uninterested performances I’ve seen from a team. Really lazy and can’t be bothered.