Match Thread: Villa v QPR

limpid

Just now, Dave-R said:

I am very calm thankyou.

So what your saying is players like Hutton, Elmo and others, who are struggling now with Smiths style are going to all of a suddon start to play better when those few pieces come in, unfortunately it doewnt work like that.

I can't accept that we have players who don't fit the style, maybe you can. its obvious we have players who do not fit the bill and Smith will phaze them out in due time, saying our players will start to play better as a few missing pieces are put in, is like saying bruce will start to coach his players at Wednesday, just won't happen.

Accepting that we have some players that don't fit Smith's style or can't adapt is like waiting for everyone to to accept Bruce was no longer fit to be manager of our club, we all know how long that one took it took me even some time.

No im saying those players meed to piss off as well but when we have the key players in they have less of a negative impact.

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

Yes but Jose, just like Bruce, assembled the squad. Smith can hardly be held responsible for the personnel and after only 14 games. 

No Dave you're right. Unfortunately not everyone would see it that way.

Fwiw I think he deserves time to build and not advocating negativity against what he is trying to do here. It's equally frustrating too for us fans.

• Like 1

You think this bad

Soon as this finishes I have to go visit my mom on Stoke hospital (90 mile round trip) and the daughter turned up an hour ago, saying she had fell out with her boyfriend and is coming back home FFS. 

I need a win to cheer me up 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

No Dave you're right. Unfortunately not everyone would see it that way.

Fwiw I think he deserves time to build and not advocating negativity against what he is trying to do here. It's equally frustrating too for us fans.

Smith is free on blame from me, he canonly do so much with our players.

• Like 2