Drones at Gatwick

LakotaDakota

10 hours ago, snowychap said:

I also responded to Rob's post.

Don't you bother reading the threads in which you post?

Edit:

It's not about 'fishing', it's about honestly responding to the other posts people make.

My comment 'choice' in response to NV, was about how much choice the couple subjected to the invasion of the country/world's media had.

My point is you seem to be angling for an argument.

I actually think I agree with you on the issue. Like I said, my post wasn't meant to be taken so seriously, as I'm sure is the case with Rob's.

But you seem to be trying to convince me that I actually have a different opinion just so you can disagree with it.

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I actually think I agree with you on the issue. Like I said, my post wasn't meant to be taken so seriously, as I'm sure is the case with Rob's.

But you seem to be trying to convince me that I actually have a different opinion just so you can disagree with it.

Same here.

I agree - I think the press behaviour in this and many other cases is absolutely disgusting, and whilst any cash payout will be intended to soften the blow I can't imagine how traumatic it's been for them.

My joke and it was a joke, was predicated on the idea that I'd set myself up, therefore, knowing I was innocent and not worried about the house being searched etc.  There was no suggestion that I'd be happy to be unexpectedly arrested and exposed on the front pages of national "news" papers for something I hadn't done.

Like the wrapping paper on Boxing Day, that comment was throwaway.  Sorry for any distress it's caused.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't know why you think that the point you wished to make was difficult to comprehend. It wasn't.

I just think it was bollocks.

Edited by snowychap
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, snowychap said:

I don't know why you think that the point you wished to make was difficult to comprehend. It wasn't.

I just think it was bollocks.

Now I’m totally lost :D 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Xela said:

I thought Heathrow had a 'drone defence system'?

apparently it is the same "close the airport and see if anyone can see anything" defence system. Not the most technologically advanced system buy hey no planes have crashed so guess it works...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

What's all this nonsense about nothing flying at Heathrow airport?

My drone's been flying about there all afternoon no problem.

hope you enjoy the new clicking noises when you make a phone call as joking about it is probably enough to get you on some sort of list now

Â