Drones at Gatwick

LakotaDakota

There's very little info other than "Drones close airport" and I'm going to speculate on why. 

I'm guessing if you want to bribe a company, closing down an airport and costing it an enormous amount of money is a pretty good deal. No guns, no violence, just a bit of tech.  A lot easier than a kidnapping and a lot less risky than a bank robbery, in many ways it's easy. Maybe they're not telling us much more than "drones close airport" because they don't want people to realise how vulnerable airports are.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Maybe they're not telling us much more than "drones close airport" because they don't want people to realise how vulnerable airports are.

I think they may be underestimating our ability to notice things, if that’s the case. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Two people arrested apparently 

Yep, Male and a Female.

As Demitri says, make an example out of them.

I am sure everyone that has been dealt with major disruption and inconvenience in the last 3 days due to these two ass clowns and their drones would also agree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Good I hope they throw the book at them and give them the maximum penalty 

It'll be interesting what the maximum penalty is. I wonder what they'll be charged with?

The sort of normal law stuff won't get the sort of sentence that the authorities will want to impose for this - I wonder if they'll resort to terror legislation. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

• Like 2

Â