Flatulence

maqroll

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

The first time I met my wife, before we had a chance to speak, I shook her hand, pulled her closer and dribbled out a wet, noisy one.

I maintained eye contact throughout and tried to look for any signs of flinching.

There were none. She had passed the test. So I began to her charm her.

"Whack. Paddy Whack. How are you, cupcake?" 

I was a bit fidgety though, I'd shit myself.

Thank god you're passing on your genes

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've been with my girlfriend for over 5 years.

Neither of us have ever openly farted in front of the other one.

Is that weird?

Yeah. I've been with my girlfriend for about 2.5 years, i've heard her fart more times than the amount of days i've been with her. :lol:

Doesn't really bother me though, we're only human. 

I'd find it very weird to keep having to hold it in, or walk off when you need to do it. That must be so inconvenient! 

Edited by PieFacE

6 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I’m worried that there’s been a fart thread open for over 24 hours and @lapal_fan hasn’t posted in it yet.

He should waft in soon. 😜

Edited by AJ
  • Haha 2

I'm not sure if it was here or in the pub, but someone told me once they'd let out a mournful one in bed in the morning and the sound was so sad that it had made them feel sad for the rest of the day. Never underestimate the emotional power of a slow one.

• Haha 3

Mine don't pong anymore, haven't for years. If I ever wanted to use them for the sake of chemical warfare I'd be useless.

I suppose I could free up a seat or two on public transport with a rip-snorter because people will still associate the sound with a bad smell but it will be placebo effect at best as mine won't make your nostrils twinge or make you want to gag.

I enjoy a good amount of control over the acoustics though. Can play 'em like the trumpet to be heard from across the street or ease them out in stealth mode if I so choose.

• Like 1

On 27/11/2018 at 16:03, PieFacE said:

I'd find it very weird to keep having to hold it in, or walk off when you need to do it. That must be so inconvenient! 

On 27/11/2018 at 16:40, HanoiVillan said:

I would probably never sit down, in between jogs to the bathroom and back again.

Life's too short. Finding it gross is a choice; choose to find it funny instead. 

What's wrong with your bowels?

Every now and then I have to consciously hold a fart in. But it's rare.

I just choose not to fart. Just like I don't spontaneously piss myself every time I have the slightest need to piss.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

What's wrong with your bowels?

Every now and then I have to consciously hold a fart in. But it's rare.

I just choose not to fart. Just like I don't spontaneously piss myself every time I have the slightest need to piss.

cmon, you're a veggie, no one's gonna believe that 🤢

Â