Flatulence

maqroll

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I hate women doing it. Massive turn off for me. True story here, but one drunken night Mrs Ruge was rimming me, and I accidentally let one out. It never got spoken about the following morning. 

That’s rich. How does your wife feel about pumps? :lol:

20 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I hate women doing it. Massive turn off for me. True story here, but one drunken night Mrs Ruge was rimming me, and I accidentally let one out. It never got spoken about the following morning. 

Welcome back Ruge! 

• Like 2

Running out of Likes due to this thread 😁

I’ve always been quite the farter, and I’ve always found it hilarious. My thinking is thus:

The human body is such a complex system made up of a plethora (😉) of organs working together in harmony. If we didn’t release build ups of gas, we would die. It’s a serious and necessary bodily function, but all those hilarious sounds you can make...

Nature has quite the sense of humour.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Thought I’d venture into ‘Off Topic’ for the first time in a while for a browse. Absolutely laughing my tits off at this thread. Superb. 

I suffer with smelly farts, probably due to poor diet! My wife does the loudest farts ever. The first time she did one in front of me she was asleep, and it was a right ripper. I laughed!

• Like 4

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/darts/2018/11/17/magic-darts-replaced-fragrant-farts-players-accuse-breaking/

Two darts players were involved in a bizarre, light-hearted post-match dispute on Friday night... over who had broken wind on stage.

Wesley Harms claims his struggles during the 10-2 defeat to Gary Anderson in the Grand Slam of Darts was because of a "fragrant smell" lingering around the oche.

Anderson denied he was the source of the stink, instead pointing the finger at his opponent who "started to play better" after the smell came about.

Harms told Dutch TV station RTL7L: "It'll take me two nights to lose this smell from my nose."

Gary Anderson denying farting on stage is probs the best post-match interview you’ll ever see. pic.twitter.com/4cufh2rGK1

— Nozza_ (@Nozza_) November 17, 2018

Anderson replied: "If the boy thinks I've farted he's 1010 per cent wrong. I swear on my children's lives that it was not my fault.

"I had a bad stomach once on stage before and admitted it. So I'm not going to lie about farting on stage.

"Every time I walked past there was a waft of rotten eggs so that's why I was thinking it was him.

"It was bad. It was a stink, then he started to play better and I thought he must have needed to get some wind out.

"If somebody has done that they need to see a doctor. Seemingly he says it was me but I would admit it."

World No 4 Anderson faces Michael Unterbuchner in the quarter-finals of the competition, which finishes in Wolvehampton on Sunday night.

• Haha 1

On 26/11/2018 at 19:53, Stevo985 said:

I've been with my girlfriend for over 5 years.

Neither of us have ever openly farted in front of the other one.

Is that weird?

Yes.

Not only do we fart in front of each other but me and MrsVM have got into this thing where after farting we'll tell the other one that we have just farted (even though it is loud and obvious). I have been known to text her from/at work if she misses out on a good one.

• Haha 2

Â