Match Thread: Villa v sha

limpid

Just now, Demitri_C said:

That was not a foul. Poor goal keeping in my view

I’m pretty sure putting you arms in the goalie’s chest is considered a foul, but that’s all academical now anyway.

I thought kick-off was 2 pm so was taking my daughter to her swimming lesson at 12, then realised and the Mrs had to quickly get ready and take her.

Then I missed both Villa goals because I was doing the baby a bottle!!!

Might just stand in the kitchen for the second half...

• Like 2

35  mins we have been crap.10 mins we actually play and we are winning. Harsh on the blosers if we are being honest as we have been nowhere near our best.

hourihane has been dreadful needs to fix himself up quickly or take him off. Chester doesn’t look 100%. Nyland the less said about him the better

• Like 1

Our problem is set pieces and its because the keeper is not commanding enough.

I liked how we regained control of the game after that rocky 10 mins. Last 5 mins of the half we were pinging it around and Blues looked tired.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

35  mins we have been crap.10 mins we actually play and we are winning. Harsh on the blosers if we are being honest as we have been nowhere near our best.

hourihane has been dreadful needs to fix himself up quickly or take him off. Chester doesn’t look 100%. Nyland the less said about him the better

I agree, Conor has been awful.

I can see blues scoring again. Every time they have a corner or free kick we are all over the shop. 

We look piss poor in the middle of the park too. Whelan and Hourihane have not been very good.

• Like 3