January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So seeing meltdowns on the Villa Facebook pages that all our players are leaving.

Any ITK?

Or should I know better already?

Never go near those pages pal. 

1 hour ago, Michael118 said:

If Bolasie was at Middlesbrough under Pulis or under Allardyce again or any team with a solid core and proper manager, he would be absolutely flourishing.

Imagine what he could do with Bacuna behind him. 

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So seeing meltdowns on the Villa Facebook pages that all our players are leaving.

Any ITK?

Or should I know better already?

Well some ITK on twitter has received some news that could impact our season, we don't know how serious this is.

I think it may have something to do with Abraham or Grealish.

Edited by Reivax_Villa

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Are you a troll or something?

I'm normally loathe to accuse anyone of being a troll as everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this is the guy that thinks Kodak, Bacuna and Gil are all top class players. 

So when the opinion consistently flies in the face of what is so clearly nonsense I'm happy to make an exception 😋

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

I'm normally loathe to accuse anyone of being a troll as everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this is the guy that thinks Kodak, Bacuna and Gil are all top class players. 

So when the opinion consistently flies in the face of what is so clearly nonsense I'm happy to make an exception 😋

Who is this Kodak player that you speak of, I can't picture him?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

With Giroud going off injured today it's easy to speculate that Tammy will be recalled, it's prime hunting ground for fake itk's. 

Throw enough darts and one is bound to hit the bull. 

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

I was going to continue the Bolasie debate with him but after reading this I think I’ll give it a miss. 

Can’t stand these attention seeking Twitter ‘ITKs’ who say something cryptic to get people to ask them what they mean. 

In the old days, pre internet, these people would’ve been making crank phone calls to old people and breathing heavily before they hang up. Just desperate for any kind of attention.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Are you a troll or something?

It’s been established for quite some time on this forum that he is indeed a troll. Much like talking to an elderly relative, just smile and nod, then gently move the conversation on to something else.

18 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m interested to know how Pulis or Allardyce could have got more out of Bolasie?

Both have the ability to get the best out of players with a lot of x factor who might be underperforming for whatever reason. Allardyce got the best out of Bolasie while he was at Crystal Palace and Pulis got the most out of Traore who is a similar player. Their teams are always solid allowing a player like Bolasie to play his natural game more freely. They would value him more and set their teams up to accommodate him better. On top of that, they are both able to deal with 'bigger personalities' like Bolasie and are more on his wavelength than the majority of managers. 

Well look, it would be absolutely gutting if Tammy did in fact get recalled.

However there is nothing we could do about it, and i'm hoping our board/management team would be able to have some sort of contingency plan.

After all it's more about the long term than anything else.

I would see Tammy not being too happy about it initially though.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well look, it would be absolutely gutting if Tammy did in fact get recalled.

However there is nothing we could do about it, and i'm hoping our board/management team would be able to have some sort of contingency plan.

After all it's more about the long term than anything else.

I would see Tammy not being too happy about it initially though.

It's why I hate bloody loans. We have done the same to Hull, and it wouldn't surprise me if we did the same with Clark. 

It's a sh#t system.