Match Thread: Bristol City v Villa

limpid

Bristol pressure us when we have the ball-2 or 3 at a time. We are about half their speed and urgency. No wing play, Jack not anywhere and fouled when he is. Bristol seem set up like all the teams we have faced - organised,game plan,committed,  a TEAM.

• Like 1

Seriously what the f**k do they have them doing in training... cant be any coaching going on, players look clueless again. The sooner Bruce and the backroom staff get out the better. No excuses with the players we have... 

Sheff united, Bristol and the likes have nowhere near as good a squad as us yet they looked drilled like a army squadron. 

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

"We are hearing there was a deflection on that goal"

**** off with your bullshit, it's right **** next to him, infact it goes straight through him.

Deflected a couple of inches to his left LOL. Saw some stats that showed that this clown is very low down for shots saved from outside of the box. Any team would be well advised to shoot as soon as they're 30 yards out.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

3 minutes ago, rendelc said:

I'm watching this In a bar in Rhodes . I should of gone to watch the Abba tribute band ffs 

Henry texting Wes “Take a chance on me”

1 minute ago, leighavfc said:

Seriously what the f**k do they have them doing in training... cant be any coaching going on, players look clueless again. The sooner Bruce and the backroom staff get out the better. No excuses with the players we have... 

Sheff united, Bristol and the likes have nowhere near as good a squad as us yet they looked drilled like a army squadron. 

They practice putting their boots on.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

The worrying thing for me is that Bruce's ways are so ingrained in these players that it might take an awfully long time for a new manager to fix.

Can't agree mate. These are naturally attacking players that are being hamstrung. If a manager is brave enough to let them express themselves they will instantly improve imo. 

Bruce will clearly never be that man. 

The owners too need to be careful......when such an obvious decision needs to be made.....they need to make it.

all decisions will not be as easy as this.....They need to act, and act now.

• Like 1