Match Thread: Ipswich v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Agreed, Green was quiet at Wigan but he's the future.

Albert looks finished

He also has the ability to score from outside the box. And has the speed and abilty to double up and get around their defence. Offer a bigger threat then Adomah does at the moment. 

• Like 2

Just now, lapal_fan said:

If you're a betting man, you'd have to think Ipswich will be sitting so deep, the next goal is coming from a midfielder..

Time for Jack and John to step up ?

Yup I'm fully expecting them to park the bus now and go for the draw. I hope we destroy them. Grealish and McGinn goals please.

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

If you're a betting man, you'd have to think Ipswich will be sitting so deep, the next goal is coming from a midfielder..

Time for Jack and John to step up ?

Super Conor off the bench, calling it now.

• Like 1

We’re the better team by far here. A goalkeeper howler is the only reason they’ve scored. 

Still not great at the back but we’re settling a bit more. 

Just need to be patient with this one man advantage and we should win this from here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I wouldn’t put Green instead of Adomah, but I would put him instead of Axel or Jedi. They’re one man down so we should be more brave and attack. Elmo to get back as a RB.

Yup. I'd replace Axel and push elmo back and switch Adomah and Green's sides.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I wouldn’t put Green instead of Adomah, but I would put him instead of Axel or Jedi. They’re one man down so we should be more brave and attack. Elmo to get back as a RB.

Far to brave for SB to think of

• Sad 1