John McGinn

PompeyVillan

Felt fitting that him swimming a corner with his arse was the last act of the game.  That arse has seen us from mid-table to Europe, tracing our ups and downs with its muscular curves. 

It's  brilliant he seems to be going from strength to strength. One of out best value transfers  ever?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Felt fitting that him swimming a corner with his arse was the last act of the game.  That arse has seen us from mid-table to Europe, tracing our ups and downs with its muscular curves. 

It's  brilliant he seems to be going from strength to strength. One of out best value transfers  ever?

Most significant back side since Beyoncé 

• Haha 2

I always kept faith with him. He's a proper player's player, that's why you always hear individuals who have played or managed praising him because they fully understand the qualities he brings. Even when going through that long rough patch, he never shied away from his responsibilities. 

If a manager like Emery continually sings his praises it tells you everything. Without doubt, one of our most humble servants. Long Live, SJM.

• Like 2

Against certain opponents, McGinn in that second striker/8 role is perfect. Trade Buendia’s passing for more consistent pressing and winning duels to progress the ball. Needs to be combined with a fast but defensively solid option who can play RW but John really shined these last two matches. 

• Like 2

I think the biggest improvement I would say is when he’s gone into the centre as the DM - previously he’s looked lost and lost the ball constantly. Now when he plays in the middle I have no issue as he’s equally comfortable playing in his proper position further forward. 

Â