André Moreira

Tomaszk

9 hours ago, KSV said:

So avfctransfers on Twitter who broke the news. Confirming his real itk status yet again.

That dude is legit. Has been for a long time. Seems to have a contact on the medical team as he knows when all medicals are due to be done, also knows things like Hogan is crocked again for a long time.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Your the one making things up. Bruce has given youngsters opportunities. Green was starting before he was injured for whole season. Davis was used significantly and he kind of went off the boil for a while then grabban came in and scored some vital goals for us. Davis I doubt at this stage would have made as big an impact as grabban.

RHM was injured alot and used towards the end of the season. O hare was given a few cup games as was some of there like Clark. But hey lets ignore the facts.

Haters gonna hate man.

As someone else suggested last night, time to just start ignoring it.

Like anything, once you ignore it, it goes away :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Your the one making things up. Bruce has given youngsters opportunities. Green was starting before he was injured for whole season. Davis was used significantly and he kind of went off the boil for a while then grabban came in and scored some vital goals for us. Davis I doubt at this stage would have made as big an impact as grabban.

RHM was injured alot and used towards the end of the season. O hare was given a few cup games as was some of there like Clark. But hey lets ignore the facts.

Just got to say this is so true. Not using the youngsters seems to be an easy way of Bruce bashing. But people forget Green was keeping Adomah out of the side until he got injured. Davis started well, went crap. RHM injured all season. And O'Hare was decent against Colchester, but nothing amazing. 

Bruce sees them every day in training. He's a far better judge than us. When they're ready and good enough I'm sure he'll use them. 

If Bruce had played them all all season and we finished mid table people would say why doesn't he use more experienced players. Can't win.

Sorry for going off topic. Back on topic, this goalkeeper. Does anyone know who his agent is?

Edited by Okonokos
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

That dude is legit. Has been for a long time. Seems to have a contact on the medical team as he knows when all medicals are due to be done, also knows things like Hogan is crocked again for a long time.

Well that's so annoying he doesn't accept followers any more. I'm sick of all the losers on twitter pretending to be ITK. Put in a good word for me with him won't you?

Does he actually say this GK is signing today?

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Just got to say this is so true. Not using the youngsters seems to be an easy way of Bruce bashing. But people forget Green was keeping Adomah out of the side until he got injured. Davis went crap. RHM injured all season. And O'Hare was decent against Colchester.

Bruce sees them every day in training. He's a far better judge than us. When they're ready and good enough I'm sure he'll use them. 

If Bruce had played them all all season and we finished mid table people would say why doesn't he use more experienced players. Can't win.

Sorry for going off topic. Back on topic, this goalkeeper. Does anyone know who his agent is?

The issue isnt about Green playing insted of Adomah. The one who played instead of Adomah was Elmo, which says all to be honest.

The issue was is he didnt rate Adomah at all and wanted to shift him even by playing an old right back at his place, to end up as our goalscorer last season. Thats the worrying part.

He played Davis yeah, but who did have when he did play him?

We played our last two games without any youngster featuring, the only one was our loanee Onomah.

I dont mind Bruce managing this season he is a good man and gave the club a good feeling made the players care more, but he wont be able to build a team nor a playing philosophy, we just hope he can get his game right and plays who deserves, Bjarrinsion was his signing yet didnt realist he was a good player until he scored against Bristol?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Bloody hell, he was on the bench in the play off final. How can someone go on holiday and completely crock themselves?

On topic : Go Moreria.

28 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Well that's so annoying he doesn't accept followers any more. I'm sick of all the losers on twitter pretending to be ITK. Put in a good word for me with him won't you?

Does he actually say this GK is signing today?

Just checked his tweets again and he said he thinks it will be done today. 

Edited by PieFacE

34 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Just got to say this is so true. Not using the youngsters seems to be an easy way of Bruce bashing. But people forget Green was keeping Adomah out of the side until he got injured. Davis started well, went crap. RHM injured all season. And O'Hare was decent against Colchester, but nothing amazing. 

Well said 

Whether this is a Bruce signing or not is of no importance. I'm just glad we seem to be broadening our scope. Hopefully this means no more 'tried and tested' has-beens.

Edited by vreitti

8 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Whether this is a Bruce signing or not is of no importance. I'm just glad we seem to be broadening our scope. Hopefully this means no more 'tried and tested' has-beens.

Another myth.

I'd say about 50% of the signings made since Bruce has been here (again I won't call them "Bruce's signings" because the manager making all the signings is not how Villa or most other clubs work) have been "tried and tested", and they include players like Terry, Elmohamady, Whelan and Snodgrass who have all more than contributed.

Players like Bree, Hourihane, Tuanzebe, Johnstone, Onomah and Hogan tend to be left out of this argument.

If anything it's a mixture of younger signings and more experienced signings. Which I think most people would agree is a pretty good strategy.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Another myth.

I'd say about 50% of the signings made since Bruce has been here (again I won't call them "Bruce's signings" because the manager making all the signings is not how Villa or most other clubs work) have been "tried and tested", and they include players like Terry, Elmohamady, Whelan and Snodgrass who have all more than contributed.

Players like Bree, Hourihane, Tuanzebe, Johnstone, Onomah and Hogan tend to be left out of this argument.

If anything it's a mixture of younger signings and more experienced signings. Which I think most people would agree is a pretty good strategy.

It’s almost as though people have an agenda or something........

Â