Demitri_C

Bruce In or Out?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. Steve Bruce In or Out?

• In
    • Out
    • On the fence

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/07/18 at 18:38

So s its a massive day for bruce on Wednesday with a meeting new owners think we need a poll. so big question bruce in or out?

I've thought about this long and hard and I think Bruce should stay and be given 7-8 games if we start poorly then i thibk he should go. 

If somehow the new owners are able to put two fingers up to FFP and we are able to attract someone like Conte I’d be happy. 

If its more steady,sustainable etc I’d keep Bruce. 

I’d agree with being on the fence though because so much comes down the owners plans and what they are able to do. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Haha 1

I've voted in.

In the ideal situation I'd like to see Bruce gone. But that would involve having a good replacement lined up and some time for them to get any players in if they needed them (and if we can afford them!)

I don't think we're in that ideal situation.

This close to the start of the season, with nobody lined up as a replacement, I reluctantly think we should probably stick with him.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Firmly on the fence.  Without knowing what plans or expertise the new owners either have themselves, or looking to recruit for CEO etc, it's hard to make a decision.

So if they setup the same structure as under xia but with better people to do those roles what would your decision be?

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I've voted in.

In the ideal situation I'd like to see Bruce gone. But that would involve having a good replacement lined up and some time for them to get any players in if they needed them (and if we can afford them!)

I don't think we're in that ideal situation.

This close to the start of the season, with nobody lined up as a replacement, I reluctantly think we should probably stick with him.

That’s where I’m at to. I think also he has been loyal despite all the negative shite for last month even when there was no one here after the sackings of round and wyness.

Hes had his chance. Greatly appreciated some of the things he has done ( togetherness, team spirit), but ultimately failed in his goal.

A change now not after risking the first 10 games.

My mind still drifts towards the first half at Wembley.

Edited by dounavilla
  • Like 2