UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I'm on the last 3.

Paddy by K.O/TKO

AAA by same + sub

And

Tom Aspinal by same + sub.

Not sure about the Aspinal bout but I'd agree on the other 2.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Nah paddy the baddy is awesome, he's going to the top 

Molly and Paddy are good fighters, don't get me wrong (though that's twice in a row that Paddy has gotten himself rocked, he'll need to bring his chin in a bit against the better guys) - it's all the "THIS IS FOR LIVERPOOOOOL" stuff that does my nut in. You're from Liverpool, we get it, chill out...

• Like 3

There is something very "prime Frank Mir" over Aspinal, the difference is he moves like a middleweight. Could well go all the way.

9 finished on the card, UFC gave all those fighters "Performance of the Night" bonuses. Long may that continue.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Really enjoyed that event and some great finishes.

Can't wait for the next one in the UK.

We were going to go to this, discussed it 2 weeks prior to tickets available day and forgot about it, they sold the lot in a couple of hours I think.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Molly and Paddy are good fighters, don't get me wrong (though that's twice in a row that Paddy has gotten himself rocked, he'll need to bring his chin in a bit against the better guys) - it's all the "THIS IS FOR LIVERPOOOOOL" stuff that does my nut in. You're from Liverpool, we get it, chill out...

Couldn't agree more on this point. The shout outs to Everton, please STFU and talk about the fight. The featherweight chap who smashed Hooker, just a normal, humble fighter saying it how it is. No need for all the scouse shout-outs. Looks so small time.

• Like 2

On 21/03/2022 at 10:11, stuart_75 said:

Couldn't agree more on this point. The shout outs to Everton, please STFU and talk about the fight. The featherweight chap who smashed Hooker, just a normal, humble fighter saying it how it is. No need for all the scouse shout-outs. Looks so small time.

Same as all fighters, profile and money 

How many average fight fans now know of paddy the baddy? How many should based on his career to date? All part of the business 

I thought it was brilliant, one of the best ufc's for a while, didn't bother me in the slightest that they were chirping on about whatever they wanted to, their fights were ultra entertaining and in the excitement of winning and seeing their friends winning they just let it all go. Brilliant. I mean screw liverplop and everfaton but I loved that night.

Â