UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, coda said:

O'Malley! Not sure about that decision 

Nope!

And how the hell did TJ get cleared for that fight. One of the reasons I don't bet on MMA. Too many undisclosed injuries. His arm was more or less amputated and apparently has been since April. Bush-league!

• Like 2

Khabib, Makhachev, those Dagistani's are a different breed.

I also loved Zabit Magomedsharipov's style, he was a lovely fighter to watch, pity he isnt/wasnt too well.

I know Khazmat isnt Dagastani (but Russian - Chechnya), but he's also an animal.

Some super impressive fighters coming out of that part of the world, different breed.

TJ admitting his shoulder has been fooked since April, well, well, well. Didn't stand a chance did he. UFC should be ashamed if they knew (they probably did).

Chuffed for Makhachev, can't see anyone laying a glove on him for a while, he's a different gravy.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, coda said:

Yoooooo that was an eventful card. Pereira was dangerously close to smiling at the end.

11-3 in stoppages. What a card!!! Big names and it delivered. Porier Chandler was nuts as expected

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ah man, gutted. Was so happy to see Jiri win the belt. Respect him for giving it up though since he's going to be out for so long. I'd imagine he'll end up fighting Ankalaev for it when he's back - he seems the most likely guy to take it.

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
Â