UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

3 hours ago, ismail-villa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Easy, easy win for Islam. Think he deserves the title shot now, it's not his fault that Beneil got injured and nobody else would step in to fight him. 

Just caught up with this. Great brutal card.

Khabib looks like he's in training for middleweight, looks super strong but sadly I doubt he will.ever get in again. Khabib said it right, there are are fighters, Champions and then there is elite level, he says Islam is elite and no one would disagree. He will beat whoever wins out of JG and CO.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Cain velasquez has been arrested for attempted murder for shooting someone

Dammit, there goes the Cain/Javier Mendes new podcast I was looking forward to. No details available yet but he's being held without bail, other party has none life threatening injury.

22 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Dammit, there goes the Cain/Javier Mendes new podcast I was looking forward to. No details available yet but he's being held without bail, other party has none life threatening injury.

Apparently the guy he shot is accused or molesting someone in his family according to reports

20 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently the guy he shot is accused or molesting someone in his family according to reports

This guy has the lowdown and it's grim. There's other stuff in here about laws in different states over there that is mental if he's right.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

This guy has the lowdown and it's grim. There's other stuff in here about laws in different states over there that is mental if he's right.

Thanks ill have a watch later 

How we feeling about Colby v Masvidal this weekend? Decent card with Mitchell, Barbosa too and I'm a fan of Kevin Holland, so articulate and humble too. Hope he bags the win.

I've been undecided as to whether the beef with Colby and Masvidal is genuine. I think it most likely is for Jorge as he's just a pure fighter. Colby just knows how to drive attention and viewers to his fights as well as push buttons with his opponents. It's all a game to Colby I feel. Interesting match up and can't wait for it. I think it'll likely go 5 rounds and probably Colby taking decision. But Jorge is a savage and if Colby lets his guard down the. Jorge can be explosive. On the other hand, Colby's athleticism and cardio is insane so he could overwhelm Masvidal. 

Can't wait. 

• Like 1

Prelims and early prelims are really good too. Umar Nurmagomedov on the earliest, by all accounts the kid is top draw.

I'd like Jorge to win but I think Cody will. Its all hype, nothing matters any more anyway, Khazmat is going to smesh the them all including Usman, but I think he will retire before he gets to him.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I hope you had a couple of quid on that!

I didn't. I absolutely should have. 😬

Colby's wrestling is elite and he just stifled Jorge from the first round. Masvidal had his chance after he dropped him in the fourth but was clearly too gassed to capitalise. 

Really enjoyed the card. Pleased for Holland and was a top performance by Mitchell. Complete domination on the ground.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

Really enjoyed the card. Pleased for Holland and was a top performance by Mitchell. Complete domination on the ground.

Jalin Turner looks like one to watch as well. Huuuuge for a 155er. Really slick striking

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Jalin Turner looks like one to watch as well. Huuuuge for a 155er. Really slick striking

If he moves up and Kev Holland stays at 170 that would be a stormer.

Would love to see Bryce Mitchell against our boy Arnold Allen, that would be a cracker too.

• Like 1

Â