UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Fight night is definitely worth a look.

Erosa Peterson was a brawl and some, not super technical, just a smash up.

Gore Battle.... great game plan from the winner.

Rakhmonov Harris, as expected, great finish.

Hermansson Strickland, 

Spoiler

Bullshit decision, Strickland was perfect, should have been unanimous. Last 20 seconds was fun.

• Like 2

On 03/02/2022 at 15:26, JoshVilla said:

Anyone try getting the pre-sale tickets for UFC London? The prices were insane. £88 for seats right at the back of the arena. Looking at around £150 at least for half decent seats. Tickets ended up selling out in seconds anyway but that's just ridiculous. Not sure how much of a say the UFC has in ticket prices, but it isn't a good look when there's all this drama around fighter pay going on too.

Any idea if there’ll be an open workout for this somewhere like York Hall again in Bethnal Green? Was great to be up close and personal last time and get to meet Till and Masvidal as well as watch Leon Edwards and Dominic Reyes too. 

On 07/02/2022 at 23:02, roonst83 said:

Any idea if there’ll be an open workout for this somewhere like York Hall again in Bethnal Green? Was great to be up close and personal last time and get to meet Till and Masvidal as well as watch Leon Edwards and Dominic Reyes too. 

Not that I've seen, no. Probably want to keep the crowds to a minimum before the fights I'd imagine.

Should be a belter this weekend.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Not that I've seen, no. Probably want to keep the crowds to a minimum before the fights I'd imagine.

Should be a belter this weekend.

Had a bit of a thin bet but it bags me 2.4k if comes in.

Brunson by sub

Lewis by TKO/KO

and ...... Whittaker by sub, don't ask, dreamt it so went with it.

Doubt i'll be 2-4k richer but something to root for.

3 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Had a bit of a thin bet but it bags me 2.4k if comes in.

Brunson by sub

Lewis by TKO/KO

and ...... Whittaker by sub, don't ask, dreamt it so went with it.

Doubt i'll be 2-4k richer but something to root for.

The first 2 I think have a decent chance. The last one, I just think Izzy is head and shoulders above the rest of the division. I do like Whittaker though, so I'd love to see the upset.

• Like 1

Can't wait for this monster to smash everybody and then Usman and then up and on to Adesanya. Everyone gets smashed.

Rising MMA star Khamzat Chimaev recently gave fans a teaser of what to expect for his next two fights inside the UFC’s Octagon.

http://heavy.com/sports/ufc/khamzat-chimaev-2-fights/

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 1

On 13/02/2022 at 19:45, Phil Silvers said:

Yeah Jan Blachowicz beat him about a year ago, he did decent but they are just to big and he got out muscled. 

Yeah, he looked a much better fighter but definitely was out muscled. 

Â