UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Wow wow wow. That has to be one of the most unbelievable things ive seen in ufc history. He looked absolutely deflated and finished.

Loved his passion at the end. It meant the world  to him. Find someone like him more inspiring than robot anthony joshua

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I know aome people will say its staged to get viewings but That isnt staged thats how i reacted. 

I was gobsmacked as never in million years did i see that happening. Came out of nowhere 

Absolutely buzzing for Edwards. By no means his best performance, but to keep focus until that late in the fifth to land that kick was phenomenal, especially after being dominated in the wrestling for most of the previous 3 rounds. A Brummie WW champ is huge for the city and the UK in general.

I'd imagine he'll do the trilogy with Usman next. There's talk of him fighting Masvidal, but he hasn't won a fight since 2019 and has lost his last 3. As much as it'd be a fun fight, it'd be criminal for Jorge to get another title shot right now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Decent card. I will say though, I can't wait to see Chimaev get beat. He's a bit of a helmet anyway, but the weight situation was a joke. Either it was a set up (entirely possible), or it just shows that he's a weight bully. Nearly 8lbs is a ridiculous amount to miss, and you really shouldn't be giving yourself that much to cut so close to the fight. Maybe he should step up to MW and see if he can ragdoll people in that division.

To be honest, it really just shows how shitty weight cutting is anyway. You should fight as close to your natural in-shape weight as possible. End of.

• Like 2

Â