UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

On 03/10/2021 at 10:59, Phil Silvers said:

Good work, some good cards coming around the turn of the month 267 and 268 wow, Gaethje Chandler billed 3rd says it all for for 268.

Really looking forward to those 3 cards, fingers crossed they don't disappoint.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bedazzled human waste and proper bell end Conor McGregor in trouble for punching a DJ in Italy in the face breaking his nose and busting his lip.

Edited by sne

whats going on in MMA these days?

I used to be huge in to MMA, i really loved Khabib, Anderson Silva (in his heyday), and i also liked watching Zabit, but i dont feel like there are any real.....interesting fighters currently, unless im missing something?

And dont tell me that dude who is basically pretending to be Conor McGregor, with even similar tattoos is remotely interesting lol.

Couple of decent fights on last nights card, thought  Dawson/Glenn was quality and fair, unusual ending. Vettori/Costa, almost a classic............

Spoiler

Vettori's head is made of iron, unbelievable cardio too, strike rate was epic and Costa's kicking was top class, made it a war, correct result.

Yet another fight where the opponent doesn't land a single punch on Khamzat Chimaev. In 4 fight he's been hit a total of 4 times :D 

This time he casually lifted his opponent and carried him to where Dana White was sitting and talked a bit to White while pounding his opponent.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, sne said:

Yet another fight where the opponent doesn't land a single punch on Khamzat Chimaev. In 4 fight he's been hit a total of 4 times :D 

This time he casually lifted his opponent and carried him to where Dana White was sitting and talked a bit to White while pounding his opponent.

Monster, possibly the one that cracks Usman.

Spoiler

Yan is a monster, great display. 

Every favourite has won so far tonight I think, unbelievable.

• Like 1

Great card coming up tonight. Usman v Colby 2 is bound to be fireworks.

Surely Leon Edwards will be fighting the winner if he gets the job done against Masvidal next month. There's no one else left that deserves it more in the top 5. Would be amazing to see a WW UFC champ out of Brum.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Great card coming up tonight. Usman v Colby 2 is bound to be fireworks.

Surely Leon Edwards will be fighting the winner if he gets the job done against Masvidal next month. There's no one else left that deserves it more in the top 5. Would be amazing to see a WW UFC champ out of Brum.

I think Jorge will knock him out but it would be good to have our own champ.

What a card ufc last night, absolute gladiators.

Spoiler

Rose is deceptively super good, what a performance, to have beaten her already, to be a 2 time world champ and still be the underdog, what a fighter, she is the best.

Can't stand Usman but fair play, fought the right fight again.

Vera finish👌

• Like 2

Â