World Cup : Group G (Eng, Bel, Pan, Tun)

BOF

Nice to see a ref who is correctly punishing all the set piece shenanigans from Panama.

The 4th goal was a great set piece routine, although Sterling still managed to miss a free header from 6 yards lol.

Love when a player just smashes penalries top corner.

The WC's going to be even more toilet when it's expanded to 48 teams. 

Samoa, Thailand  and Canada ain't going to add anything worth having 

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

Panama are embarrassing. Only time some of these players will be in the World Cup in their lives and rather than play football and give it their all, they are just interested in cheating, feigning injury and acting like words removed. 

Hope we smash them 10-0

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Panama are embarrassing. Only time some of these players will be in the World Cup in their lives and rather than play football and give it their all, they are just interested in cheating, feigning injury and acting like words removed. 

Hope we smash them 10-0

They are just really really really bad. Good grief.

• Like 1

My body is ready for the next half! Will be happy with a quieter half, a couple of goals but get it done without risk of injury. 

Nah **** it, smash the dirty word removed’s for 10!!!!!

My concern here is the Panama will decide to get some revenge and start leaving one on a player whenever they can.

I'l be shocked if this ends with 11 a side, and without an England injury.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

My concern here is the Panama will decide to get some revenge and start leaving one on a player whenever they can.

I'l be shocked if this ends with 11 a side, and without an England injury.

Start?!

1 minute ago, legov said:

They are just really really really bad. Good grief.

We've had bad teams before in the world cup but they've always just gone and enjoyed the experience and tried to play football. Nowadays poor teams just seem to be so cynical and dirty. 

• Like 1

Walker makes some very strange decisions now and again. Not helped there by Pickford not coming for the ball but still. No pressure and gives a corner away. Odd.

• Like 1

Â