What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Last night I had a couple of pints of Bass with my bro. 3.60 for two pints in a hotel just off Leicester square. Now that's a bargain!

My friend is coming over to stay the night & cheer herself up cos their dog has just had to be put to sleep...so she's really upset...

She's bringing one of these combinations:-

J D & Lemonade.

Vodka & Apple Juice, which the Polish drink & you can't tell it's got Vodka in hardly.

Or good old Gin & Tonic!!!...

Coffee for me tonight. Feeling rough after drinking various beers and shots last night...fell asleep on the train home and missed my stop as well!

I had...Guinness, Budweiser, Corona, Peroni, Tiger and Leffe. Then pernod, sambuca and some apple flavour shot. I was smashed :-(

I used to drink lager, Tennants, in The Artful Dodger on castle Vale many years ago, even though I was never a lager fan, the pint in the Dodger was truly lovely.

Shame the pub was full of lunatics :-)

Sam Adams White Ale.

This unfiltered wheat ale is a fresh American version of a classic Belgian white ale. An intricate blend of unusual spices creates the distinctive and refreshing taste. White Ale is unfiltered and displays a beautiful cloudy haze with a fine sediment at the bottom of the bottle. Cheers! Jim Koch

Â