What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Until i found out the result (i thought we had won 2-0) tonights merryment involved Magners and a healthy dose of Jagermeister...how i will deeply regret that decision tomorrow......

Yes you will, Magners is the Devils Piss. You should've been regretting it the moment the ice touched you lips.

Until i found out the result (i thought we had won 2-0) tonights merryment involved Magners and a healthy dose of Jagermeister...how i will deeply regret that decision tomorrow......

Yes you will, Magners is the Devils Piss. You should've been regretting it the moment the ice touched you lips.

Greene King IPA have a fantastic new ad (in their "The Pint with nothing to prove" series) ripping the piss out of Magners. It was in the Guardian sports pages on Saturday, but I can't find it anywhere online - even Greene King's own website, although that does have others in the same vein putting the boot into pseudo-Aussie lager, American beer, etc.

Greene King

Just discovered a new brew........"Amber Jack" cider.

Never seen it before but thought I'd give it a shot, on special at £2.99 for 3 litres.

**** delicious!!!

made by The Original Cider Company, Somerset - I will be going back tomorrow to grab whatever bottles are left (and ask when the next delivery is due)!

Becks.

The beer, before someone starts....

So, you're gonna have some beer then he starts? :lol:

Well, that took longer than I would have guessed, and a bit cleaner as well. :-)

Faustino Rioja I Grande Reserva*. veeery nice..

* no, he's not a South American player.

a little bit of sav blanc tonight

Love that stuff but have the same problem with that that I have with asparagus. For some reason if I drink it my piss smells of sauv blanc. Doesn't stop me, of course but I find it a bit odd!

Â