Brahma - Muck

Labatt's - Muck

Bass - Not Bad

Beck's - OK

Stella - OK

Boddington's - Not bad

Hoegaarden - Mmmm, special

King Cobra - Not bad

Leffe - Mmmmm, double special (Radiuse in particular)

Lowenbrau - Tar tastes better

Rolling Rock - Muck

Skol - Double Muck (council lager)

Spaten - ??

St. Pauli Girl - Dunno

Tennent's - Muck

In Rock Hill, you cannot buy beer on a sunday in the shopsor outdoors (dont ask). So i drove the normal 50 minute round trip to Charlotte to stock up on ales ( i know i should have got some sat night, but i was lazy). Anyway i got me (and this is good cos normally you can get these very easily in SC/NC)

8 tins of Boddingtons

4 tins of Old speckled hen

6 bottls of hobgoblin

Good drink tonight.

Oh some pap drove into the amber alert sign on I-77 and they blocked off 3 exits and all 8 lanes took me 4 hours round trip!

Nothing tonight, but I had a delightful afternoon/evening in the pub last night on my current prefered combo of Guiness and Jaegermeister. Six pints of the former and three shots of the latter, combined with excellent wins for Villa and Barcelona, was just enough to keep me warm and spirited on my walk home from the metro.

Nothing tonight, but I had a delightful afternoon/evening in the pub last night on my current prefered combo of Guiness and Jaegermeister. Six pints of the former and three shots of the latter, combined with excellent wins for Villa and Barcelona, was just enough to keep me warm and spirited on my walk home from the metro.

Great stuff that mate, Jager will do it!

• 2 weeks later...

BBC Holidale 2008 ("A barleywine style ale brewed with delight this holiday season") and then a mixed 12 pack of Sam Adams, featuring: Boston Lager, Boston Ale, White Ale, Scotch Ale, Black Lager, and Honey Porter. And maybe some rum if I feel like it after the game.

• 3 weeks later...
99p for 7?

kin hell,is this true?

I thought i got a great deal at the gas station for a 12 pack of southpaw for $5.47. But that tops it!

Haha no 99p each :)

Â