What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Sprite, tea and tap water because I'm on the wagon. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You could always indulge in some class A's to compensate!

:D

Funnily enough my mates not long phoned me about sessioning, but I'm brasso man, I got £5 til payday (3 weeks) and don't do strap any more.

Gutted mate, worst Friday ever!

This thread has inspired me to go to the package store and acquire some more Sailor Jerry... wish me luck!

I await your 3am posts with more than a passing interest :-)

Oh yes, definitely beer first.

BTW I was very attracted to Sam Adams Boston lager when I was over there - but the rest of the US beers I'd rather forget!

BTW I was very attracted to Sam Adams Boston lager when I was over there - but the rest of the US beers I'd rather forget!

And yet the beer snobs enjoy slamming Sam Adams/Boston Beer Co.

This is the beer I get in airport bars when nothing else is available. It likes to pretend it's a craft beer, but it's not. It's middle of the road, like a Coors with a bit more hops and more body. Finishes with mire bitterness in the aftertaste than in the mouth.

Meh. All in all, I'd rather drink Coors. At least it isn't pretending to be something it isn't.

/me will defend Boston Lager (even though it's brewed in Cincinnati and/or by SABMiller in North Carolina) to the death

Believe me I tried a few American ales and they were cack - Sam adams was easily the best. Not as good as the imported 6.7% K Cider though :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Was planning on being teetotal to save some money for a March trip to see the Villa, but today's events have put those plans on temporary hold...

...however, to save some money, I will instead be investing in a 40 oz. bottle of

mhlgx0.png

There are times in every man's life when he should live the High Life...

Â