What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

And surreptitiously fixing typos within quotes within quotes. I recognise a fellow OCD'er when I see one :P

Hahaha. Shit, thought I'd got away with that. :)

And Ian's having a go, too.

Has someone voted me punchbag for the night without telling me? :winkold:

And surreptitiously fixing typos within quotes within quotes. I recognise a fellow OCD'er when I see one :P

Hahaha. Shit, thought I'd got away with that. :)

And Ian's having a go, too.

Has someone voted me punchbag for the night without telling me? :winkold:

We sense weakness Snowy. If you react we go for the kill. Standard bully procedure :P Now drink up :D

ha ha ha you guys must love me !!!

Do you spell better with drink on :P I think your brain just works quicker than your fingers do :P

Just tried the most disappointing drink EVER. Morgan's Spiced Rum. Saw it on offer in Morrisons and thought "Hey that sounds good". Was expecting the taste of dark rum with a real hard edge, maybe ginger or chilli. You know, a proper hard man's drink, as favoured by pirates and Caribbean gun runners. Pshaw. Doesn't even taste like rum. It's a very soft, vanilla-flavoured, girly drink - and only 35% at that. What a let-down.

Back to the Famous Grouse.

We sense weakness Snowy. If you react we go for the kill. Standard bully procedure :P Now drink up :D

He he. :D

I'm debating whether to nip off down the shop for a second bottle. Any thoughts?

You only live once. Just don't make eye contact with yoofs on the way back :shock:

He he. :D

I'm debating whether to nip off down the shop for a second bottle. Any thoughts?

As your attorney, I advise you to get at least one more bottle.

Â