What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

For the best part of the day: Makers Mark Bourbon, About to hit the 8 year old Wild Turkey

Yep thats the way to do it, start off with the good stuff and once you've killed your taste buds stone dead, drink any old shit :mrgreen:

Up here in the snowy, Norwegian mountains along with my family, I've enjoyed the following alcohol today:

Jaeger shots

Guiness

Red Wine

Three of my favourites. I've had a lovely day :)

Just got back from my Boxing Day race (mudbath) and had a few large Glenmorangies. Not really my malt of choice but the missus bought it me as it was ten quid off in Morrisons. Fair enough.

Later? Dunno. Got a house full of booze, could be virtually anything. Certainly some decent wine with dinnr and lots of beer during the match. After that, could be anything really.

Cracking deal at the "outdoor" by mine - case of 24 Strongbow £12.99 or a case of 24 "K" £13.99 (the 500ml cans too)thats less than £2.40 per 4 pack!!!

I went for the "K"..........my Christmas treat :-)

Returned to the world of the drinking with a tentative step... a pint of Sam Adams Boston Lager.

It's probably going to take another couple of years worth of progression before I have another night like Christmas Eve (my last one, at least that I was online for, involved Bacardi 151 mixed (in some sort of flight of lunacy that drinking 75% abv spirits can only lead to) with Molson Golden... during my couple of years of exile from teh intarweb, there was an incident precipitated by chugging a pint of 100-proof Smirnoff which I can't (and I mean can't) elaborate on)....

(Interestingly enough one of the common manifestations of me posting when beyond shitfaced is airdrumming... I guess Keith Moon will be my next victim)

EDITing to fix parenthesization...

ETA: So the summary, kids, is binge drinking is cool!

Just watched the game, had it recorded. First half, a bottle of Stella with reheated cheese tortellini.

Second half, another Stella, then when we went down 2-0, a glass of Gran Marnier.

Another Stella at full time, :D:D

Tonight Gentlemen, I'm going to be enjoying a few cans of Stella, will finish half a bottle of Merlot, and then I'll be uncorking a bottle of Taylors LBV Port.

I've had a shit day today, I want to forget everything.

Â