What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

how can you wreck stella any more ?

Bit of a Marmite drink.

If its the culture you don't like Ian, I'm sure the yobos would be able to put their one brain cell to good use to source out other drinks if Stella weren't available.

unfortunately I haven't . Just googling the 5.0% though I came across someone who was saying its such better stuff over there. They also said it'd readily available over here. Any idea where to get some from?

BTW, vodka and lucozade sounds better than any wkd.

Its a fantastic drink. No hangover. Pubs sell Lucozade over here. I have very rarely seen it in pubs back home though.

On a related note, I've discovered (through exhaustive research) that lemon-lime Gatorade makes a decent sour mix for the various sour cocktails, with the advantage of dramatically limiting/eliminating hangover symptoms.

Will probably be mixing some Famous Grouse with the Gatorade later tonight...

Friends of mine made me a drink for my 21st on Thursday. Triple Tequila, Triple Jager, Triple Vodka, Cider, Beer, Orange Juice and some Red Bull.

Needless to say, I remember nout cept gettin thrown out.

Having recovered, my tipple this evening is the remainder of the Carlsberg we got in last night. Last nights interesting selection included

Bacalar (which was foul)

Grolsch's award winning wheat beer (which was bloody nice)

A chinese beer whose name escapes me, came wrapped in paper, begins with a H. Rather nice.

Bacchus, a raspberry mixed beer which was er... interesting.

Chimay, a Trappisten beer that came in stubby bottle, and managed to damn near fill a glass with head. Nice enough, but not one for a bender.

A bottle of Lambrini, which made me feel like home.

And 4 Babychams, which made me feel effeminate, taste like nothing and was generally crap.

• 2 weeks later...
Â