What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

• 2 weeks later...

Well despite being petrified of needles I've been a brave boy and had the snip yesterday, so today I've treated to what was my favourite whisky from last weeks whisky festival. 

Bunnahabhain 12. 

Its such a lovely dram. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Rodders said:

was given a miniature bottle of Penderyn single malt. Went down very nicely this evening, has been months since I've enjoyed some whisky.

penderyn.jpg

I love single malt. Not had none for a while, but yes, very nice. 

2 hours ago, Rodders said:

I'd given it up along with wine and beer ( more or less ) for the last two months of training for a half marathon. Very much enjoying making a re-acquaintance with them all

I'm a big whisky fan and regularly go to whisky festivals. I would highly recommend them. £30/40 entry and tjere k literally hundreds of bottles to try for free. Its a very good way of establishing your taste. 

• 4 weeks later...

Peak Organic "Winter IPA". Not sure what makes it winter, it looks and tastes just like their regular IPA, which is delicious. Apples and cheddar cheese on the side.

I think when I finish this six pack (tomorrow), I'm going to go booze-free for the rest of the calendar year, wish me luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2017 at 23:10, maqroll said:

Peak Organic "Winter IPA". Not sure what makes it winter, it looks and tastes just like their regular IPA, which is delicious. Apples and cheddar cheese on the side.

I think when I finish this six pack (tomorrow), I'm going to go booze-free for the rest of the calendar year, wish me luck.

That didn't last long.

Â